اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

تيجوا نتعلم شوية انجلش

Alsalam Alikom

Dear All

I really want to participate in this amazing activity to learn English. In my point of view, what do we need as non- native speakers is to enhance our listening

skills.

Please, listen a lot and make English part of your everyday life.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful spirit of drawihng a circle of knowing and growing.

For all our viewers, I suggest to ggole on trhe internet using the following key words

EFL (English as a Foreign Language) and you can limit your search to listening exercises or reading or even speaking if you got a speaker and want to test your skills.

Just a final thought.......believe that you CAN and you will do it.

cheers

Thank you dear

You're most welcome here

:D

تم تعديل بواسطة مصرية متغربة

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Mrs. Masriaya

There is no doubt that you are really very excellent not only in English but also in dealing with the children so I think that you are very excellent mother

Now I want to ask you some question

What is the difference between verb talk and speak?

What is the difference between verb reach and arrive?

:D :D :D :D

لما الدنيا تقسى عليك اوعى تخاف منها وتكش تربس عترس فيها ياولدى هى كده متجش غير وش

دوس فيها وجمد قلبك بس اياك على ضعيف تفش توصل فيها لاعلى مناصب بس اياك فى يوم تغش

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Mrs. Masriaya

There is no doubt that you are really very good (excellent) not only in English but also in dealing with the children so I think that you are a very good (an excellent) mother

Now I want to ask you some questions

What is the difference between verb talk and speak?

What is the difference between verb reach and arrive?

:D :D :D :D

Thank you 3nabi

I feel flattered!

:lol:

You can't say very excellent

you may say

either

very good

or

Excellent

As regards your question

speaking needs one while talking needs two or more people

Speak for yourself

اتكلم عن نفسك

بمعنى ما تجمعناش معاك

ما تعممش

Make a speech

القي خطبة

speak to me

لما يكون مغمى عليك و بأفوقك

:blink:

Talk to me

يعني كلمني

لما تكون ساكت

أو مخاصمني

:stop:

Can I speak with ...?

لما تسأل على حد في التيلفون

3enabi is speaking= It's 3enabi

أنا عنبي

I speak English and French.

هنا ما ينفعش استخدم talk

Let's talk about ....

ما ينفعش نستخدم هنا speak

As regards reach and drive

reach them

يعني الاقيهم

I can't reach her

يعني مش عارفة اتصل بيها

اوصلك بتبقى حسب الطريقة اللي حأوصلك بيها

I'll walk you home

يعني أوصلك سيرا على الأقدام

I'll drive you home

يعني أوصلك بالعربية

Is it clear now?

:happy:

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Good day!

I would like to join you

You're most welcomed, sir.

And good day to you, too.

:rolleyes:

Thanks , You are the most helpful person I have ever seen ,I have a suggestion. if we Let's start with adjectives because I think most of our talking depend on adjectives and kindly note phonetics is so important for us , don't miss understand misunderstand me.

I know we can't speak to each other on here, but you know if you taught us some of the phonetics symbols I think that would be great.

Thanks

I think your English is lovely.

Your suggestions will be taken into consideration.

Thanks a lot

:roseop:

Thanks your English is very well, and I have to pay very close attention after that LOL, You are very clever in grammar and idioms ; There are some mistakes of what I have wrote above cause I am not so good in grammar and formal talking but I think that I will learn a lot from you. :blink:

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Ms Masraya

I appriciated appreciate what you have done in this topic and what you are going to do (also). and your You have an amazing approach that (in shaa Allah) ISA will boost our technique to write in English.

regards,

Mohamed

boost our technique

I like it

:rolleyes:

I think also ISA = God willing

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Good day!

I would like to join you

Thanks , You are the most helpful person I have ever seen ,I have a suggestion. if we Let's start with adjectives because I think most of our talking depend on adjectives and kindly note phonetics is so important for us , don't miss understand misunderstand me.

I know we can't speak to each other on here, but you know if you taught us some of the phonetics symbols I think that would be great.

Thanks

Thanks a lot

Thanks! Your English is very well, and I have to pay very close much attention after that LOL. You are very clever in grammar and idioms. There are some mistakes of what I have wrote written above cause I am not so good in grammar and formal talking, but I think that I will learn a lot from you. :roseop:

Thanks! :rolleyes:

I hope to help you all.

We are all learning.

I don't consider myself a teacher.

I like call myself "instructor".

I'm just showing you the way.

God bless you all

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

MRS masraya

good day to you

let's we talking about what is the ultimate purpose of learing english ? I think , alot of people study english for good job , or taking test , but in my eyes the most important thing to study any language is the connection with other people, this is ultimate goal any linguistic wants to get, so we want to get a good approach that we can enjoy , feel good , while learing with it, we want to keep away our old believes of old english class that is the teacher stay front of the class , talking down , super long list of words we should memorize it ,many many rules of grammer we have to study i hated this way , are you ? I want to study like child without shy without testing , without thinking about my level this is my approach now

regrads

Mohamed

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Hi Everybody,

Actually, I tried to find nice words to express my appreciation and my admiration to the great efforts done from everyone participated in this topic but, really I could not.

All I can say is that “God bless you all” and special thanks to my sister Masryia, our good teacher.

I always keep asking myself this question when I am going to do something in my life and I want also to share it with you: “From where to start?”

From where to start learning IELTS and English as well? I think everyone has a different answer to this question so I would like to know and transfer knowledge with each other so that we can get a clear plan and mechanism for passing the exam or even speaking English well as we wish, ISA.

I am speaking English almost all the time in my workplace but I think there are some weakness areas in my language ,especially if you are talking to Indian people saying V instead of W letter :roseop: , I really want to cover all of them and speak English like “American, Canadian, Australian and so on …“.

Finally, I wish you all the best and this is my first quick participation in this topic. I hope you find it useful.

Regards

Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Ms Masraya

I appriciated appreciate what you have done in this topic and what you are going to do (also). and your You have an amazing approach that (in shaa Allah) ISA will boost our technique to write in English.

regards,

Mohamed

boost our technique

I like it

I think also ISA = God willing

Exactly!

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

MRS masraya

good day to you

let's we talking about what is the ultimate purpose of learing english ? I think , alot of people study english for good job , or taking test , but in my eyes the most important thing to study any language is the connection with other people, this is ultimate goal any linguistic wants to get, so we want to get a good approach that we can enjoy , feel good , while learing with it, we want to keep away our old believes of old english class that is the teacher stay front of the class , talking down , super long list of words we should memorize it ,many many rules of grammer we have to study i hated this way , are you ? I want to study like child without shy without testing , without thinking about my level this is my approach now

regrads

Mohamed

Mrs. Masraya

good day to you

Let's we talking about what is the ultimate purpose of learning English ? I think , a lot of people study English for in order to find a good job , or taking to pass a test , but in my eyes opinion the most important thing to study any language is the connection to communicate with other people, this is the ultimate goal any linguistic language learner wants to get accomplish . So we want to get need a good approach that we can enjoy and feel good , while learning with it. We want to keep away must get rid of our old beliefes of old traditional English class that is the where teacher stay stands in front of the class , talking down , super writing on the board a long list of words that we should memorize it many and many (rules of grammar) grammar rules we have to study. I think we all hated this that way , are you didn't we? I want to study (like a child) without feeling shy without testing and without thinking worrying about my level. This is my approach now.

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Hi Everybody,

Actually, I tried to find nice words to express my appreciation and my admiration to the great efforts done from everyone participated in this topic but, really I could not.

All I can say is that "God bless you all" and special thanks to my sister Masryia, our good teacher.

I always keep asking myself this question: " when I am going to do something in my life?" and I also want also to share it this with you: "From where to start?"

From where to start learning practicing for IELTS and learning English as well? I think everyone has a different answer to this question so I would like to know and transfer exchange knowledge with each other all of you so that we can get a clear plan and mechanism for to passing the exam or even speaking English well as we wish, ISA.

I am speaking English almost all the time in my workplace at work but I think there are some weakness areas in my language ,especially if you are talking to Indian people saying V instead of W letter :wub: , I really want to cover all of them and speak English like as ("American, Canadian, Australian and so on …") native speakers.

Finally, I wish you all the best and this is my first quick participation in this topic. I hope you find it useful.

Regards

Your English is marvels! :wub:

MSA you have fluency in writing.

Your words flow very smoothly.

Keep it up brother.

God bless you!

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Good day!

I would like to join you

:wub:

Thanks

Thanks a lot

:wub:

Thanks! Your English is very well, and I have to pay very close much attention after that LOL. You are very clever in grammar and idioms. There are some mistakes of what I have wrote written above cause I am not so good in grammar and formal talking, but I think that I will learn a lot from you. :blink:

Thanks! :roseop:

I hope to help you all.

We are all learning.

I don't consider myself a teacher.

I like call myself "instructor".

I'm just showing you the way.

God bless you all

:sad:

[يسار][/يسار]Thank you .

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Hi Everybody,

All I can say is that "God bless you all" and special thanks to my sister Masryia, our good teacher.

I always keep asking myself this question: " when I am going to do something in my life?" and I also want also to share it this with you: "From where to start?"

From where to start learning practicing for IELTS and learning English as well? I think everyone has a different answer to this question so I would like to know and transfer exchange knowledge with each other all of you so that we can get a clear plan and mechanism for to passing the exam or even speaking English well as we wish, ISA.

I am speaking English almost all the time in my workplace at work but I think there are some weakness areas in my language ,especially if you are talking to Indian people saying V instead of W letter :wub: , I really want to cover all of them and speak English like as ("American, Canadian, Australian and so on …") native speakers.

Regards

Your English is marvels! :wub:

MSA you have fluency in writing.

Your words flow very smoothly.

Keep it up brother.

God bless you!

Thanks a lot :blink:

Believe it or not sister! I did not write in English in such way from a long time. I usually write business e-mails to my managers, colleagues and customers.

As you may know, business e-mails do not express a lot of our daily life situations and they are related to business activities only.

I hope we can help ourselves to improve our English skills " writing, reading, speaking and listening".

I have many ideas to share with the other colleagues in the forum but as I said before in the last post "First, we should have the plan".

You are our instructor, are not you?. You just put the plan and we will go through,ISA.

Many thanks

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Thanks a lot :roseop:

Believe it or not sister! I did not write in English in such way from a long time. I usually write business e-mails to my managers, colleagues and customers.

As you may know, business e-mails do not express a lot of our daily life situations and they are related to business activities matters only.

I hope we can help ourselves to improve our English skills " writing, reading, speaking and listening".

I have many ideas to share with the other colleagues in the forum but as I said before in the last post "First, we should have the plan".

You are our instructor, are not you?. You just put the plan and we will go through it, ISA.

Many thanks

In the meantime I prefer to encourage you to write to get over the fear of making mistakes.

After that ISA I have not only a plan but many plans.

Just be patient.

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Mrs.masriya

Thank you, ALLA will bless you for being help us here. Especially you are pregnant and need this time to rest but I know you love to help all the people and you find your happiness in helping the people who need to help

Hard day

I waked up early, I showered , I had my breakfast, then I found the tire was pinched so I had to replace it by the spare one and that took time from me and that caused to reach late to my work . I had more works had to be done in that day so all that day I was in bad mood till I remembered that anyone had problems and he was patient ALLA will offset by the good or ALLA will forgive him the sins

لما الدنيا تقسى عليك اوعى تخاف منها وتكش تربس عترس فيها ياولدى هى كده متجش غير وش

دوس فيها وجمد قلبك بس اياك على ضعيف تفش توصل فيها لاعلى مناصب بس اياك فى يوم تغش

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

In the meantime I prefer to encourage you to write to get over the fear of making mistakes.

After that ISA I have not only a plan but many plans.

Just be patient.

Ok, I will

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Mrs Masraya

first at all , I want to explain one think to you , I had all my english skills with myself only , no one supported me at all , because i got all my education in Libya , at there we didn't study english at all . but since seven years I was obsessive about learing english , consequently I was starting to study english by myself using internet , but i opted all my teachers as native speakers this main reason my pronunciation is pretty good .

I will write to you constantly to boost my writing skills

regards

Mohamed

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

I am very happy to find this topic

I will talk about my biggest problem in my life that is my son and teaching to him . He is sooooo bad and to too slow in writing and reading all that because he can't focus or concentrate while studying or writing

I think he has Learning Difficulties

God bless him and help him

استغفر الله العظيم

Amen my sister

I hope you are exaggerating .

Tell me...

Is he the only boy you have?

If not ..

how many brothers and sisters does he have?

Maybe you are shouting at him while teaching.

Maybe he gets nervous while studying with you.

Have you tried to bring him a tutor to help him in studying?

We must know the answers to these questions before saying that he really has learning difficulties. God forbid.

I hope things work out for you

God bless you

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

If not ..

how many brothers and sisters does he have?

أنا مش فاهمة ده سؤال يعني

و لا حضرتك فاكرها غلطة؟؟؟

:lol:

عموما لو كنت حضرتك بتسأل ليه حطينا

Have

و مش

Has

مع أن الضمير

He

فالإجابة

عشان في الجملة

does

عشان ما ينفعش

نحط

has

مع

does

فبيكون الفعل المساعد في التصريف الأول

فيكون السؤال

what does he have?

و يظهر has

في الإجابة

He has an apple.

الكلام ده كمان ينطبق على

did

what did he have?

و مش

had

لوجود

did

في الجملة

و لكنها تظهر في الإجابة

He had an apple.

باختصار ما ينفعش يكون في فعلين في التصريف التاني في جملة واحدة

طبعا معروف إن

verb "to do"

do- does- did- done

بيظهر في السؤال و في النفي

What does he have?

He doesn't have anything.

لكنها ممكن تظهر في الجملة المثبتة أيضا

في حالة التأكيد

He does have a book.

كمان لو استخدمنا ال

Modals

can

could

shall

should

will

would

shall

should

may

might

must

ought

كمان الفعل المساعد مع ضمائر المفرد الغائب

he- she-it

بيبقى التصريف الأول

have

He can have a drink.

و بيبقى

be

He will be there

و بيبقى

do

He must do his homework.

دي الإجابة

و لو أن حضرتك ما سألتش أصلا

و مش واضح حضرتك هدفك ايه من المداخلة بالضبط!!!

مش عيب أني أكون غلطانة

و لو غلطانة حأعترف و أعتذر

بس مش لطيفة أبدا ابراز الغلط بهذا الشكل

و بدون حتى أي تعليق من حضرتك

اللي بأعمله هنا خالص لوجه الله تعالى

و بدون أجر

و ليس شهرة

لأن لا أحد في حضراتكم يعرفني شخصيا

عموما

الله يسامحك

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• الموضوعات المشابهه

طبعا الكلام هنا لك عزيزى الرجل إحنا معشر الستات بنتعب أوى والله العظيم بنتعب جدا وبنعمل مجهود جبار ما بيعرض المقال كاملاً
      الحضرى وأبوجبل.. هل ينقذان المنتخب بعد اللحاق بالبعثةمنـــى زكـى مرعـوبـة بســبب ياســـمين عبــدالعـزيــز يسعرض الصفحة
      اظن لو هذا الحفل اذيع من القاهرة على التلفزيون  المصرى    ستقوم الصحافة و لا تقعد      بس خلاص
      ايوة شوية حروف اتجمعوا و اتفقوا يعملوا غنوة .. مش مهم الكلمة او المعنى .. فقط قرروا انها غنوة ..    
      كيف تتقن القراءه السريعة تعتبر القراءة من أهم الأشياء فى حياتنا ولابد من إتقانها، إن القراءة تشكل نسبة من 80-90 من الثقافة التى يحصل عليها الإنسان . و تقدم الأمم و الشعوب مرهون بتقدمها الثقافى الذي يعتمد على القراءة. قلة إهتمام الشعوب العربية بالقراءة حيث تفيد الدراسات التى أوضحت أن الطفل الأمريكى يقرأ 13 كتابا فى السنة بينما لاتتجاوز قراءة الطفل العربى 15صفحة فى السنة كذلك سرعة القراءة التى يبلغ معدلها فى الدول العربية مابين150_170 كلمة في الدقيقة .بينما تبلغ فى الدول الغربية حوالى250 كلم
  • أضف...