اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

تيجوا نتعلم شوية انجلش

Dear mss.masrya

thakn you for your Cooperation ,and your efforts with us

I feel that, I will be well in the future.

But I want to tell you about some thing something,when I talk about the past I add ( ed ) to any word :roseop:

و ربنا يستر معلش جملتين بكرة يبقو 3 و ببعد يبقو 4 على اخر الاسبوع اكون بقيت لبلب

برافوا يا بناجا باشا

ممتاز بجد

بالنسبة لسؤالك

طبعا في أفعال طبيعية هي اللي بنضيف لها

( ed)

بتبقى ماضي

v2

و كمان تصريف ثالث

v3

بس في أفعال شاذة

بيبقى لها تصريفات تتحفظ

و غيرها هو الطبيعي اللي نضيف له ed

و التصريفات الشاذة دي بنقسمها لأربع فئات

1- لما يكونوا التصريفات كلها متشابهة

cut cut cut

put put put

hit hit hit

let let let

2- لما يكون التصريف الأول زي الثالث

run ran run

come came come

read read read *

لاحظ أنها تكتب زي بعض

بس التاني و الثالث ينطقوا red

3- لما يكون التصريف الثاني زي الثالث

sleep slept slept

leave left left

keep kept kept

4- لما تكون التصريفات الثلاثة مختلفة

eat ate eaten

write wrote written

drink drank drunk

speak spoke spoken

من الجدير بالذكر

ان التصريف الثالث هو ما يوازي اسم المفعول في العربي

يعني يستخدم كصفة

و في صيغة المبني للمجهول

و الأزمنة التامة

و بيسمى

past participle

بينما ال

present participle

للي هو الفعل مضاف ليه ing

هو اسم الفاعل

مثال

boring

يعني ممل

يسبب الملل

بينما

bored

تعني زهقان

يعني يشعر بالملل

كذلك

convencing

مقنع

بينما

convencied

مقتنع

و هكذا

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Mrs. Masriya

I would like to speak about my feeling now where I feel as if we are in a class room classroom and Mrs. Masriya is our teacher and she holds a stick to punishable anyone making makes noise, when she wants to have her breakfast she chooses me to be the leader of the class room till she comes backs again, for this I'm so happy for choosing me to be chosen as a leader but all the classmates are my friends so I can't tell her who will make a makes noise.

Please Mrs. forgives me! They are my closed friends!

Thanks (best regards),

moh'd Al- Anabi

Project manager " ISA"

سبب التعديل للكتابه من الشمال لليمين

برافو يا باشا

بس انا مش من الناس اللي بتسيب الفصل و تروح تفطر

:happy:

فاطمئن لأحسيبكم و لا خأخليك عريف عليهم يا حلو

و عيني عليكم واحد واحد

:roseop:

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

الاخت العزيزة مصرية متغربة

الف الف شكر على التصحيح السريع وبجد انبهرت بانتقائك الراقى جدا للكلمات المستبدلة ما شاء الله عليكى..........وفعلا انا طول عمرى عندى عقدة من الماضى التام ده :blink: mfb: ومعرفش امتى بنستخدمه وامتى بنستخدم الماضى البسيط بس حضرتك وضحتيلى الفرق بطريقة مبسطة وجميلة اوى.........

جزاكى الله خيرا وجعله فى ميزان حسناتك..................

ربنا يكرمك يارب

اما بخصوص موضوع الهجرة الى كندا فتصورى انا كان عندى شك لانى لما قريت موضوع حصول الاخت مصرية ومغتربة على الفيزا قلت لنفسى معقول بسرعة كده دى لسه امبارح كانت بتسال على الاجراءات ومش عارفة تبتدى ازاى smk: md2: :blink: وعلشان كده استنتجت ان جايز المداخلات الاولى كانت بتاريخ قديم وانا ماخدتش بالى , ولانى زى ما قلت لحضرتك عضوة جديدة ما اخدتش بالى من الفرق الطفيف بين الاسمين..........

بس الحمد لله انه فى شق من الموضوع صح والا كان هيبقى شكلى وحش اوىىى ........... :happy:

لا يا جميل شكلك زي القمر

و أهلا بيكي دايما معانا

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Mrs. Masriya

I would like to speak about my feeling now where I feel as if we are in class room and Mrs. Masriya is our teacher and she holds a stick to punishable anyone making noise, when she want to have her breakfast she chooses me to be the leader of class room till she backs again, for this I'm so happy for choosing me as a leader but all classmates are my friends so I can't tell her who will make a noise

Please Mrs. forgives me they are my closed friends!

:blink: :happy: md2: :blink: طبعا يا عنبى انت مش هتقول مين الى كان عامل دوشة ورا

mfb: smk: و سبارس كمان فى الفصل

اطمن يا بناجا

أنا عارفة كويس مين اللي عامل دوشة

و لعلمك أنا بأشوف بظهري

so ...be careful dear!

:lol:

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear sister Masrya

Sorry for being late for the new translation) 0

Many thanks for the rapid correction,I was totally astonished by your elegant selection for the replacement words.God bless you, I always used to have problems with the past perfect tense and I did not know when to use it and when to use the past simple tenes,but you clearly show me the difference in a very simple and nice way,God bless you

As regard the immigration to Canada subject.I was already having my suspecions because when I read the topic of sister Masrya which stated her getting the visa.I said to my self how come so fast ,she had just asking for informations and want to know how to start ,so I concluded that may be the first posts was old dated and I did not notice ,and as i told you before I am a new member and did not notice the minor difference between the two

names

But thank god there is a true part about the story ,otherwise it will be so embaressing to me

استني عليا شوية راجعة لك تاني

عشان بس ورايا حاجات أعملها

و حأجيلك

أوكيه يا جميل

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Good day!

I would like to join you

You're most welcome, sir.

And good day to you, too.

http://www.egyptiantalks.org/invb/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/roseopen.gif

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

hello every body ,iam happy to see this cooperation for learning english i wanna improve my english with u so ...can i join u?

تم تعديل بواسطة jessika

دا عشان احس بشىء بسيط في محبتك محتاج ياربي لألف عمر اعيشه ليك...عمر اتعلم كلامك ...عمر اعيش افهم سلامك..والف عمر اتأمل ازاي اني ليك ...عمر افكر ليه قابلني ...وعمر تاني علشان حاببني ..والف عمر اكتب كلام عن حبي فيك........ ميكفنيييييييييييش

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear sister Masrya

Sorry for being late for the new translation) 0

Many thanks for the rapid quick correction. I was totally astonished by your elegant selection for the replacement replaced words. God bless you, I always used to have problems with the past perfect tense and I did not know when to use it and when to use the past simple tenes,but you clearly showed me the difference in a very simple and nice way,God bless you.

As regards the immigration to Canada subject.I was already having my suspecions

suspicions (doubts) because when I read the topic of sister Masrya which stated that she got her getting the visa.I said to my self myself how come so fast ,she had was just asking for informations and wanted to know how to start ,so I concluded that may be the first posts was old dated and I did not notice ,and as I told you before I am a new member and did not notice the minor difference between the two

names

But thank God there is a true part about the story ,otherwise it will be so embaressing embarrassing to me

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

hello every body ,iam happy to see this cooperation for learning english i wanna improve my english with u so ...can i join u?

Oh! Hello my dear

Of course you can, honey

We are so happy to have you with us

It seems that you have fluency in writing ,God bless you

I suppose that you know the capital letters rule. so I'll consider your writing as an informal one, so it's acceptable this way.

I am waiting for more posts from you

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Thx for ur reponse ,but i am not fluency

in writing at all

I see u r almoste flatter me

Thank u any way

God bless u my sister

دا عشان احس بشىء بسيط في محبتك محتاج ياربي لألف عمر اعيشه ليك...عمر اتعلم كلامك ...عمر اعيش افهم سلامك..والف عمر اتأمل ازاي اني ليك ...عمر افكر ليه قابلني ...وعمر تاني علشان حاببني ..والف عمر اكتب كلام عن حبي فيك........ ميكفنيييييييييييش

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Let me speake about my self

I am jessika,i have 28 years old ,i graduated from the faculty of language .

Departement of spanish as afrist language and italy as a second language.

. I didnt learn english in my faculty,just in secondary school

I am married ,I have 2 childerens

I had just one cours in english so i wanna improve it alote.

I had some cours in french to immigrate to canada.

Finaly iam so happy to learn an improve my english with u

I have a problem in listening english songs ,i cant understand every lyric

Thanks for ur love and ur greeting .

Pray for me

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Thx for ur reponse ,but i am not fluency fluent

in writing at all

I see u r almoste flattering me

Thank u any way

God bless u my sister

لأ طبعا ما شاء الله عليكي

مش بأجاملك

غلطتين grammar

و غلطة spelling صغنونة

تبقي متمكنة يافندم

خصوصا أن عندك الجرأة على الكتابة

و دي أحسن حاجة في الموضوع

مش مهم نغلط

المهم نكتب و منخافش أو نتكسف

استمري

و غلطات بسيطة زي دي تتظبط بمنتهى السهولة

شوفي يا ستي

fluency

هي المصدر

يعني طلاقة

بينما

fluent

هي الصفة

و بالنسب لل ing

اللي ناقصة

flattering

ده عشان اخترتي زمن المضارع المستمر

الفعل الرئيسي الفعل المساعد الفاعل

Subject + heping verb + main verb +ing

You are flattering

أما ال e الزيادة على

almoste

فدي حتة فرانسيه ما شيري

keep it up

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Let me speake about my self myself

I am jessika,I have am 28 years old ,i graduated from the faculty of language .

(Departement of) Spanish department as a frist language and italy Italian as a second language.

. I didn't learn English in my faculty,just in the secondary school

I am married ,I have 2 childerens

I had just one course in English so I (wanna) want to improve it a lote.

I had some courses in French to immigrate to Canada.

Finally I am so happy to learn and improve my English with u

I have a problem in listening to English songs,

I can't understand (every) the whole lyrics

Thanks for ur love and ur greeting .

Pray for me

wow! :cry:

Spanish and Italian

That's really astonishing!

I am proud of you

Don't you ever stop writing

For English songs

Don't worry

Lyrics are always available

It's not a problem at all

We can put them here and translate them together

feel free to ask anything you want sister

Remember

I am here to help

God bless you

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

wanna=want to

gonna=go to

right?

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Thanks for Encourageing me

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

I am very happy to find this topic

I will talk about my big problem in my life that is my son and teaching to him . he is sooooo bad and to slow in writing and reading all that because he can't focus or concentrate while studying or writing

I think he has Learning Difficults

God bless him and help him

استغفر الله العظيم

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

wanna=want to

gonna=go to

right?

Yes dear

I didn't say they are wrong.

But they are very informal. You can use them among friends only.

We are trying to master standerd English here.

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Thanks for Encourageing me

You're welcome, honey :lol:

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

I am very happy to find this topic

I will talk about my biggest problem in my life that is my son and teaching to him . He is sooooo bad and to too slow in writing and reading all that because he can't focus or concentrate while studying or writing

I think he has Learning Difficulties

God bless him and help him

استغفر الله العظيم

Amen my sister

I hope you are exaggerating .

Tell me...

Is he the only boy you have?

If not ..

how many brothers and sisters does he have?

Maybe you are shouting at him while teaching.

Maybe he gets nervous while studying with you.

Have you tried to bring him a tutor to help him in studying?

We must know the answers to these questions before saying that he really has learning difficulties. God forbid.

I hope things work out for you

God bless you

تم تعديل بواسطة مصرية متغربة

أعد شحن طاقتك

حدد وجهتك

و اطلق قواك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

dear masrya moghtareba

i have just seen this topic today and really i want to congreate you about this wounderfull topic. i want to participate with you. so do you accept my contribution with you.

right now while i'm writing to you i'm listening to cnn radio in the background.

first of all let me introduce myself to you. i'm Om yomna i graduated from computer science faculty and now i have worked for a while as programer but now i'm staying at home for caring for may childeren. and what make me intrested in this topic is studying for the IELTS test as i have problem in the writing section and realy i'm very terified from this section. so your generosity encourage me to begin and write my first letter for you and i hope it will be a good one for a beginer. best wishes for you

الاخت مصريه مغتربه اتمنى مشاركتي الاولى معاكي تكون ناجحه و يا ريت عاوزاكي تكوني قاسيه عليه في التصحيح و تقوليلي رايك بصراحه انا بحاول احسن الانجلش بتاعي بس بصراحه حاسه ان الموضوع صعب جدا و عمري ما حعرف اجيب السكور المطلوب مني من اول مره. مع اني دخلت التويفل قبل كده مرتين بس كان لوكال و ماكنش بغلاسة الايلتس ده لان انا مشكلتي في الايلتس السبيلينج بلاضافه للرايتينج طبعا.

و مشاركه بسيطه مني في التوبيك ده

www.englishvid.com

فيه فيديوهات جميله جدا استفدت منها جدا. حتى في الحاجات البسيطه اللي عارفاها بسمعها علشان احاول ادخل نفسي في المود. معلش طولت عليكم و ان شاء الله كلنا نحقق اللي عاوزينه.

سلام

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• الموضوعات المشابهه

طبعا الكلام هنا لك عزيزى الرجل إحنا معشر الستات بنتعب أوى والله العظيم بنتعب جدا وبنعمل مجهود جبار ما بيعرض المقال كاملاً
      الحضرى وأبوجبل.. هل ينقذان المنتخب بعد اللحاق بالبعثةمنـــى زكـى مرعـوبـة بســبب ياســـمين عبــدالعـزيــز يسعرض الصفحة
      اظن لو هذا الحفل اذيع من القاهرة على التلفزيون  المصرى    ستقوم الصحافة و لا تقعد      بس خلاص
      ايوة شوية حروف اتجمعوا و اتفقوا يعملوا غنوة .. مش مهم الكلمة او المعنى .. فقط قرروا انها غنوة ..    
      كيف تتقن القراءه السريعة تعتبر القراءة من أهم الأشياء فى حياتنا ولابد من إتقانها، إن القراءة تشكل نسبة من 80-90 من الثقافة التى يحصل عليها الإنسان . و تقدم الأمم و الشعوب مرهون بتقدمها الثقافى الذي يعتمد على القراءة. قلة إهتمام الشعوب العربية بالقراءة حيث تفيد الدراسات التى أوضحت أن الطفل الأمريكى يقرأ 13 كتابا فى السنة بينما لاتتجاوز قراءة الطفل العربى 15صفحة فى السنة كذلك سرعة القراءة التى يبلغ معدلها فى الدول العربية مابين150_170 كلمة في الدقيقة .بينما تبلغ فى الدول الغربية حوالى250 كلم
  • أضف...