اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

الرد على أى إستفسار فى هجرة كــبــيــك

Alslam Alykom brother Adham,

First of all, it seems that you really understand the process for Quebec and you have read a lot to reach this level of knowledge. I like how you think and it seems that you know your right way. Mashaa Allah.

Back to my case,

1- As you mentioned my wife does not have any experience in nursing and she has not finish the college yet. But I would like to explain something to be on the consideration. She has over 7 years work experience on translating in the United States and we have all the papers to prove that; like the income tax from the State and federal tax from the states as well and receipt of payroll from the company where she was working. As you know there is no Ta2menat in US but we have all tax papers to prove her work. Also translating is one of the job list on NOC which Canada use this list to qualify your work, so yes she does not have work experience in nursing but she has over 7 years work experience on a job from NOC, I do not know if this help or not or the work experience must be on the nursing? I would like to know your opinion on this

2- She speak English better than me a lot. 15 years in US  work and study

3- The most important this is Nursing is one of the priority lists in Quebec so In chaa Allah the application will not be on the line, it will be fast track right? This is what the site side and what the list of job prefer list said. Right? Also I would like to hear your opinion too on this!

4- My wife is not even Arabian and we do not live in Arab country 

5- So like you said if I apply as main applicant we will get 61 point with not French at all, but if my wife applies as main applicant we will get 67 points without French as well. Also nursing give to the main applicant 12 points extra but computer gives only 6 points.

So I am thinking this, as Alhmd Allah we do not need now the French points to apply for Quebec I am thinking to wait these 4 months until my wife finish her college and then we apply but I want her to be the main applicant for these reasons below

1- Nursing give 12 points extra and FAST THE PROCESS (priority list )not only 6 in my case

2- Obviously She can get easy score 8 on English text

3- All her work experience was in US

4- She is not Arabian 

During these 4 months my wife and I study French (extensive course) to reach at least level 4 on those 4 months for the interview as you said not for the point  and submit the French test with the application at the same time. Alhmd Allah; my wife and I have visitor visa multiple for 10 year so I was even thinking to go to Quebec to study French there for 3 or 4 months but the problem the time, I am working and she studying.

So my question to you brother Adham and all of you brothers and sisters is, apply as main applicant now or wait 4 months until my wife finish her college and she can apply as main applicant so we can get the all benefit of nursing? Or go to Quebec to study French there for 3 or 4 months and then apply? What do you think what is the convenient to us in this case?!!!!

Thank you to all for all your support and May Allah guide us to the right way. And I am so sorry for make this comment so long 

Aslam Alykom

BenoCanada

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• الردود 642
  • البداية
  • اخر رد

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

أنا جايب الكلام من الموقع الرسمى للهجرة و عندى الدليل على كلامى, الموضوع مافيهوش إختلاف دة كلام واضع و نص صريح على الموقع.

و دة موقع تانى بتاع أشهر محامى هجرة كوهين http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-faq.html و كلنا عارفينة و المعلومات اللى عليه كلها من الموقع الرئيسى للهجرة

هتلاقوا خامس سؤال بيقول: "If I don't speak French, can I still obtain a CSQ?" و هتلاقوا الرد: "Possibly. The selection is done on a points-based assessment. If you meet the minimum points requirement without speaking French you may still be granted the CSQ. Fill out our online assessment forms to find out if you qualify."

يعنى فى ناس يتهاجر و بتالخد سى إس كيو من غير فرنساوى خالص و أنا أعرف مهندس طيران حصل معاه كدة و لايفقه كلمة فى الفرنسى و إتبعتتله السى إس كيو ع البيت لأنه مهندس طيران و متزوج و له طفلين أقل من 12 سنة و هو و زوجته أقل من 35 سنة و أخوه عايش فى كيبك و زار أخوة كذا مره و ماراحش إنترفيو أصلاً و هاجر دلوقتى.

هه إية رأيك فى الكلام دة؟ سافر كيبك و أخد سى إس طيو مكن غير فرنسى ولا لأ؟

مصطفى, الناس هنا بتبقى جاية تايهه و تتنشق على معلومة من الناس القديمة اللى فاهمة, الموضوع لا يخضع للإفتراضات و التكهنات لما تقول أى معلومة أذكر المصدر , الموضوع غير خاضع للإخنلاف أنا ذكرت مصدرى فى حتة شهادة اللغة و جايبها من الموقع الرسمى و اللى بيفهم إنجليزى هيعرف إن الكلام مظبوط و مش محتاج تفسير!

فين الدليل على إن إحتراف اللغة الفرنسية شرط للهجرة لكيبك؟

الهجرة لكيبك نظام قائم على النقاط و تجميعها و اللى نقطه تعدى هينجح و هياخد الـ CSQ و اللى نقطة ماتعديش يقعد فى بيتهم!

تم تعديل بواسطة أدهم الشرقاوى

الله في عون العبد ما كان العبد في عون أخيه

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Alslam Alykom brother Adham,

First of all, it seems that you really understand the process for Quebec and you have read a lot to reach this level of knowledge. I like how you think and it seems that you know your right way. Mashaa Allah.

Thank you!

Back to my case,

1- As you mentioned my wife does not have any experience in nursing and she has not finish the college yet. But I would like to explain something to be on the consideration. She has over 7 years work experience on translating in the United States and we have all the papers to prove that; like the income tax from the State and federal tax from the states as well and receipt of payroll from the company where she was working. As you know there is no Ta2menat in US but we have all tax papers to prove her work. Also translating is one of the job list on NOC which Canada use this list to qualify your work, so yes she does not have work experience in nursing but she has over 7 years work experience on a job from NOC, I do not know if this help or not or the work experience must be on the nursing? I would like to know your opinion on this

For her to gain the 12 extra points and be treated exceptionally, she MUST have the nursing certificate. She can still mention her original job as a translator but she won’t gain the extra points.

2- She speak English better than me a lot. 15 years in US  work and study

This is a good point for your file if she’s gonna be the main applicant as the proficiency in English is counted only for the main applicant.

3- The most important this is Nursing is one of the priority lists in Quebec so In chaa Allah the application will not be on the line, it will be fast track right? This is what the site side and what the list of job prefer list said. Right? Also I would like to hear your opinion too on this!

Nursing, Chemistry, Biochemistry and couple of other fields are treated with high priority and place into the fast track in processing but still she needs to be the main applicant to tip the scale to her side and to do this she must earn the certificate before applying, I mean a copy of the certificate needs to be added to the file.

Cutting to the chase, the extra points system works as follows:

- The diploma or degree must have been obtained in the five years previous to applying for Quebec immigration.

- OR the applicant must have worked for at least one year out of the five years in a field directly related to the diploma or degree obtained.

The first point is applicable to your wife’s case!

4- My wife is not even Arabian and we do not live in Arab country 

5- So like you said if I apply as main applicant we will get 61 point with not French at all, but if my wife applies as main applicant we will get 67 points without French as well. Also nursing give to the main applicant 12 points extra but computer gives only 6 points.

So I am thinking this, as Alhmd Allah we do not need now the French points to apply for Quebec I am thinking to wait these 4 months until my wife finish her college and then we apply but I want her to be the main applicant for these reasons below

1- Nursing give 12 points extra and FAST THE PROCESS (priority list )not only 6 in my case

Valid point.

2- Obviously She can get easy score 8 on English text#

Valid point.

3- All her work experience was in US

Valid point.

4- She is not Arabian 

Really valid point.

During these 4 months my wife and I study French (extensive course) to reach at least level 4 on those 4 months for the interview as you said not for the point  and submit the French test with the application at the same time. Alhmd Allah; my wife and I have visitor visa multiple for 10 year so I was even thinking to go to Quebec to study French there for 3 or 4 months but the problem the time, I am working and she studying.

So my question to you brother Adham and all of you brothers and sisters is, apply as main applicant now or wait 4 months until my wife finish her college and she can apply as main applicant so we can get the all benefit of nursing? Or go to Quebec to study French there for 3 or 4 months and then apply? What do you think what is the convenient to us in this case?!!!!

Look, I’m gonna analyze it case by case:

1. You apply as main applicant now or wait 4 months until my wife finish her college and she can apply as main applicant.

I’m afraid to tell you to wait for four months and after this period the rules change, you may wait but it’s your own risk, a very long shot and a chance you have to take.

2. Or go to Quebec to study French there for 3 or 4 months and then apply?

You may do this but it depends on your time schedule, be sure that the main applicant will carry 80% of the load in the interview and the immigration officer focuses the most on the main applicant.

Thank you to all for all your support and May Allah guide us to the right way. And I am so sorry for make this comment so long 

no need for apology, any time!

Aslam Alykom

W 3alyakom Assalam

BenoCanada

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

اتمنى يكون كلامك صح يا صحبي

ويكون كلامي انا تكهنات وافترضات

وميكونش فيه تشديد على الفرنسي وتكون الامور طيبة

والواحد يخش بقضيها انجليزي في الانترفيو وبعد ما يخلص يدوله ال CSQ

عموما انته مقدم قبلي بكثير ............... وعلى نص 2012 ممكن تكون الميشن بتاعتك

شد حيلك يا بطل وابقى قولنا ايه الاخبار

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

وده الدليل ان لازم الشهادة الاصلية للغة تكون موجوده في الملف والا الملف هيرجع لصاحبه

موجوده في صفحة 35

The original certificates of results must be submitted in support of

immigration application. They are required for the application to be considered

be complete, otherwise it will be returned.

نفهم ايه بقه من الكلام ده انه حتى يعتبر ملف المتقدم كامل لابد من ارفاق الشهادة الاصلية للغة والا يعتبر الملف ناقص ويتم ارجاعه

يريت يجماعه تقراو كتيب التعليمات بعناية وتقرأو كل بند فيه واللي شايف ان لسه شهادات اللغة مش مهمه يبعت

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

وده الدليل ان لازم الشهادة الاصلية للغة تكون موجوده في الملف والا الملف هيرجع لصاحبه

موجوده في صفحة 35

The original certificates of results must be submitted in support of

immigration application. They are required for the application to be considered

be complete, otherwise it will be returned.

نفهم ايه بقه من الكلام ده انه حتى يعتبر ملف المتقدم كامل لابد من ارفاق الشهادة الاصلية للغة والا يعتبر الملف ناقص ويتم ارجاعه

يريت يجماعه تقراو كتيب التعليمات بعناية وتقرأو كل بند فيه واللي شايف ان لسه شهادات اللغة مش مهمه يبعت

فعلاً الكلام دة مكتوب فى صفحة 35 بس اللى مكتوب قبلها إية؟

اللى مكتوب قبلها : "Since December 6, 2011, all applicants of the program workers

seeking qualified points for language skills

French (and joint applicants) and English (applicants only) must

submit with their application for immigration certificates recognized by results

the Department. This new requirement applies to applications received from

December 6, 2011."

يعنى المتقدمين اللى عاوزين و محتاجين ياخدوا درجات اللغة seeking qualified points for language skills و كمان بيقولوا : " Candidates do not submit language test should confirm it by checking the box

for this purpose in their DCS." يعنى المتقدمين اللى مش ناويين يقدموا شهادات لغة مع الملف مايعلموش فى الأبلكيشن على البوكس بتاع القدرة اللغوية يعنى ممكن تقدم ملف و أنت معلم البوكس أو مش معلمه و لو كان عاوز يقول إن أى ملف مرسل من غير شهادة لغة سيتم رفضة تلقائياً كان قالها صراحة بس ما إتقالتش لا فى الـ Guide d'immigiation ولا فى الموقع الرسى ولا عند كوهين.

أرجو غن تكون النقطة وضحت.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

اتمنى يكون كلامك صح يا صحبي

ويكون كلامي انا تكهنات وافترضات

وميكونش فيه تشديد على الفرنسي وتكون الامور طيبة

والواحد يخش بقضيها انجليزي في الانترفيو وبعد ما يخلص يدوله ال CSQ

عموما انته مقدم قبلي بكثير ............... وعلى نص 2012 ممكن تكون الميشن بتاعتك

شد حيلك يا بطل وابقى قولنا ايه الاخبار

ربنا المستعان يا مصطفى و أهو الواحد بيعمل اللى عليه و الباقى على الله.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

طيب ازاى احسب درجاتى من غير الانجليزى والفرنساوى لو زوجى هو المقدم الرئيسى هو محاسب خبره 5 سنين وانا محاسبه خبره 4 سنين طفل عنده سنه والسن اقل من 35؟

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

مع اشد احترامى ل م/مصطفى و م/ادهم و اشكركم حقيقى على تعبكم بس بجد احنا بنثق فى كلامكم جامد و كل واحد ليه راى مختلف عن التانى و مستند عليه بدليل . بس انا عندى وجهة نظر ان اكيد اللى حط القوانين وضعها بحيث لاتحتمل التؤيل يعنى اكيد فى راى صح فيكم ياريت لو فى حد يرشدنا الصح فين عن تجربة يا مهندسين

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Alsam Alykom Eng. Mostafa and Eng. Adham.

I really appreciate all your effort both of you and May Allah guide us to the right way.

Awesome now I got more confused, I do not know Am I able to apply without French exam certificate or not?? we need to find about not only for me I think this might be a case of many poeple and this is a really critical point.

from my side I will try to find out but I hope everybody search as well.

Alslam 3alykom

BenoCanada

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Alsam Alykom Eng. Mostafa and Eng. Adham.

I really appreciate all your effort both of you and May Allah guide us to the right way.

Awesome now I got more confused, I do not know Am I able to apply without French exam certificate or not?? we need to find about not only for me I think this might be a case of many poeple and this is a really critical point.

from my side I will try to find out but I hope everybody search as well.

Alslam 3alykom

BenoCanada

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاتة

اخي الكريم

حاله حضرتك بشكل عام ملفك قوي جدا لان مهنة حضرتك وزوجتك من المهن المفضلة واللي ليها درجات اضافية

لو استطعت تضيف على الاقل شهادة ايلتس مع ملفك واعتقد ده سهل بالنسبه ليك لاتقانك اللغة الانجلزية فهيكون شيء في صالحك جدا

لو انته قدمت في الوقت الحالي وفرضا لقدر الله ملفك اترفض بسبب شهادة الفرنسي فاللي هتخسره كالاتي

رسوم التفديم ........... وممكن يرجعوا الورق والشيك زي ماهو ومش ياخدوا فلوس التقديم

لو قدرت تروح كيبك زي ما قولت وتدرس هناك فرنسي فده هيدعمك جدا جدا وهتاخد نقاط على اقامتك هناك

التغير الجديد لسه مش بقاله اسبوعين او اكثر ...... يعني محدش قدم علشان نشوف حصل معاه ايه

القرار راجع ليك ........... شوف الانسب ليك واعمله

بالتوفيق

تم تعديل بواسطة engMostafa
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

مع اشد احترامى ل م/مصطفى و م/ادهم و اشكركم حقيقى على تعبكم بس بجد احنا بنثق فى كلامكم جامد و كل واحد ليه راى مختلف عن التانى و مستند عليه بدليل . بس انا عندى وجهة نظر ان اكيد اللى حط القوانين وضعها بحيث لاتحتمل التؤيل يعنى اكيد فى راى صح فيكم ياريت لو فى حد يرشدنا الصح فين عن تجربة يا مهندسين

التغير لسه جديد لانج معداش عليه شهر حتى الان .......... ومفيش حد بعت علشان نشوف حصل معاه ايه

وبالتالي مفيش اي تجربة نستند عليها

انا قدمت قبل التغير بشهر وقدمت بدون شهادة لغة وجالي الفايل نمبر ........... بس حاليا قاعد قي قلق وتوتر لان ممكن يجيلي ايميل يطلبوا فيه شهادة اللغة

فكونك هتقدم بدون شهادة لغة ليست ميزة او ان ملفك خلاص اتقبل عندهم

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Alslam Alykom brother Adham and brother Mostafa,

I have a really good new, as brother Adhad said you do not have to send the language test with the application to open your file, if you achieve the required point to open your file they will open and send you the file number. But obviously it is recommended to submit the language text to give you more point.

I am attaching the Quebec web site as evidence of this information. At the end of the page you will find the information we are interesting on (AWORDING OF POINTS)

if anyone has any comment on this please let us know so we can discuss here on this article. And I hope this information help every has not send the file yet

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/requirements-programs/language-skills.html

Alsalm Alykom

Beno Canada

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

التغير لسه جديد لانج معداش عليه شهر حتى الان .......... ومفيش حد بعت علشان نشوف حصل معاه ايه

وبالتالي مفيش اي تجربة نستند عليها

انا قدمت قبل التغير بشهر وقدمت بدون شهادة لغة وجالي الفايل نمبر ........... بس حاليا قاعد قي قلق وتوتر لان ممكن يجيلي ايميل يطلبوا فيه شهادة اللغة

فكونك هتقدم بدون شهادة لغة ليست ميزة او ان ملفك خلاص اتقبل عندهم

انا لسة مقدمتش اساسا يابشمهندس

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم يا بشمهندس

كان ليا سؤال يمكن يكون متكرر بس الواحد عايز يطمن

انا بعت الورق بتاعي يوم 25-11 والملف وصل مونتريال يوم 29-11 يعني قبل القوانين ماتتغير باسبوع واحد ده حسب التراك نمبر بتاع دي اتش ال

يا تري ابدا في الفرنساوي ولا يمكن يطلب مني ايلتس كمان

طبعا غايه النهارده لسه مش جالي الفيل نمبر

يرجي الافاده ولكم جزيل الشكر

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم يا بشمهندس

انا بعت الورق بتاعي يوم 25-11 والملف وصل مونتريال يوم 29-11 يعني قبل القوانين ماتتغير باسبوع واحد ده حسب التراك نمبر بتاع دي اتش ال

موضوع الأيلتس للناس اللى بعتت ملفها قبل 6 ديسمبر ماإتطلبش من أى حدأعرفه, غالباً مفيش إن شاء الله و لكن الفرنسى مهم لأن ناس كتيرة أعرفها جتلها جوابات طلب شهادة لغة فرنسية تقريباً بعد إرسال الملف بسنة يعنى إستعد و كن جاهز لأى طلب منهم فى أى وقت.

ربنا معانا كلنا.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم يا بشمهندس

موضوع الأيلتس للناس اللى بعتت ملفها قبل 6 ديسمبر ماإتطلبش من أى حدأعرفه, غالباً مفيش إن شاء الله و لكن الفرنسى مهم لأن ناس كتيرة أعرفها جتلها جوابات طلب شهادة لغة فرنسية تقريباً بعد إرسال الملف بسنة يعنى إستعد و كن جاهز لأى طلب منهم فى أى وقت.

ربنا معانا كلنا.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم يا بشمهندس

ربنا معانا كلنا.

ربنا يكون مع كل الناس اللى قدمت بعد 6 ديسمبر

استاذ أدهم انا لى طلب لو حد يقدر يساعدنى فيه اكون شاكر لحضرتك

انا مقدم من شهر 12/ 2010 وجانى فايل نمبر واحمدربنا ولحد كده الموضوع وقف ولا حس ولا خبر

ممكن حد لو عارف صيغة معينه نسأل بيهاعلى ميعاد الآنترفيو اكون ممنون جدا لحضراتكم.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم يا بشمهندس

ربنا معانا كلنا.

ربنا يكون مع كل الناس اللى قدمت بعد 6 ديسمبر

استاذ أدهم انا لى طلب لو حد يقدر يساعدنى فيه اكون شاكر لحضرتك

انا مقدم من شهر 12/ 2010 وجانى فايل نمبر واحمدربنا ولحد كده الموضوع وقف ولا حس ولا خبر

ممكن حد لو عارف صيغة معينه نسأل بيهاعلى ميعاد الآنترفيو اكون ممنون جدا لحضراتكم.

و الله يا ميزو دي يقف على مكان تقديمك, يعنى أنت مقدم منين من مصر ولا الخليج؟

لو من مصر يبقى لسة قدامك حبتين على الإنترفيو و لو فى الخليج أرجح إنهم ياخدوا كم من البشر لا بأس به لأن فى 6 ميشنات شغالين مع بعض و طبعأ دة رقم خرافى أول مرة أسمع عنه.

عموماً فى الحالتين إحنا لسه لحد دلوقتى مش عارفين هما ناويين ياخدوا لحد المتقدمين لحد شهر كام لا فى مصر ولا الخليج و رأيي الشخصى إنك ماتعملش أى حاجة و تستنى منهم أى إتصال لأن يمكن معادك لسه ماجاش.

الصبر يا عزيزى الصبر.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• أضف...