اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

الطب فى أستراليا

dear dr ihab and dr.ziad

i am egyptian doctor,

i have passed the amc mcq and the OET test. .

i would like to know eagerly how to apply or search for jobs in australia.i dont want to know my chances but how to apply

and how to search for and find a job?

what are the jobs avilable for one passed the mcq and the oet?

what are the best places for me to have a job?

what to do with these 2 certificates?

yhanks a lot for your response

regards

I have answered your questions ya doctor hatem

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

dr.ramez have you got any source for the pictures comes in the exam plz if you have provide me with it urgently .. i looked for any source but unfortunately i didnt find any

waiting for ur reply

la walahi ya basha ll2saf l2, bs sm3t en elswr bteege mo3zmhz mn el anthology, bs mgbtoosh brdo

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Every state has its own health website (e.g nsw health, QLD health etc

so if you simply google nsw and health jobs you will come up with the site of NSW health and you can then search for vacancies

All the vacancies (except for locum jobs and some GP jobs) are on the appropriate health website

you have to search every state separately though as the whole process is not centralized yet

thanks alot dr.ihab,

are there any medical recruitment agencies n egypt,how can i find them?

if i found a job while i am in egypt how can an interview be held?will it be held in the embassy ?or where else?

thanks alot.i hope i am not bothering you

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

are there any medical recruitment agencies n egypt,how can i find them?

No, not as far as i am aware

You can search medical recruitment agencies on line , if you google medical recruitment australia you will come up with t list of sites and you can start looking there, i have to stay they usually look for some western experience though for doctors coming from overseas

if i found a job while i am in egypt how can an interview be held?will it be held in the embassy ?or where else?

The embassy has nothing to do with that

Interviews are usually done over the phone if you are shortlisted while you are still in Egypt

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

يا دكتور حاتم على اولا يا باشا الف مبروك على النجاح فى ال amc و OET وربنا يوفقك انا نصيحتى ليك بقى كزميل واخ انك تشوف اى طريقة تسافر بيها استراليا لان وببساطة العالم دى مش بتقتنع بحاجة اسمها phone interview الناس دى لازم تشوفك ادامها لانى انا اعرف ناس اخدت ال amc ومازالو فى مصر وراسلو عدد لا حصر له من المستشفيات والكلام دى من سنتين فاتو انا مش اصدى احبطك بس انا بقولك بلاش تضيع وقت هنا فى مصر على امل انك ممكن تلاقى شغل من هنا تالت حاجة واالاهم الناس دول عمليين اوى مش هيبعتو لحضرتك فيزا ابدا علشان يجيبك لانه بيفكرها ازاى بيقول انا ايه الى يجبرنى ابعت فيزا واكلف نفسى فلوس فى حين ان فيه كتير اوى هناك بيقدمو ومش هتيكلف عليه حاجة ولتانى مرة بقولك مش بحبطك انا بقولك الحق وقتك شوفلك زيارة شوفلك فيزة طالب اى حاجة المهم تطلع على استراليا ودور على شغل من هناك الى تتكلفه فى تليفونات وقرف ادفعه فى اى وسيله تبقى فيها هناك بجد علشان خسارة تعبك دة كله انا بحاول اوضحلك الصورة من ناس شوفتها ادامى علشان مش تتوه وتقعد تسال كتير ... والف مبروك وربنا يكرمك واتمنى لك كل خير

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انا عايز نصيحتك بقى يا دكتور حاتم هل اجرب ادخل IELTS ولا OET على طول يعنى قولى هل ال OET فعلا اسهل وازاى حضرت للامتحان وازاى اصلا عملت apply فيه ياريت تقولى عن كل حاجة متعلقه بامتحان ال OET ... مستنى رد حضرتك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

dear dr.ihab

would you please clarify something to me what is the meaning of senior medical officer ,junior,senoir house officer and career medical officer actually the meaning of house officer and is it a suitable job or what .... waiting for your reply

تم تعديل بواسطة يحرق الطب وسنينه
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

dear dr.ihab

would you please clarify something to me what is the meaning of

senior medical officer is a consultant

,junior house officer is an intern

senoir house officer is a resident (here called RMO or resident medical officer)

and career medical officer is a senior doctor (registrar level ) that is not in training , so he has a lot of experience but has not done eny exams and usually not planning to

actually the meaning of house officer and is it a suitable job or what I am not sure what you mean by a suitable job, men ay na7ya do you mean?

.... waiting for your reply

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

dear dr.ihab

thanks alot for your concern and for answering my question .. i have read about junior house officer and senoir house officer in a job advertisment they were askin for junior and senior house officer but i couldnt understand what they meant by those so could u plz explain the difference between the two jobs what are the duties of both and intern is a good job ... waiting for ur reply

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

dear dr.ihab

thanks alot for your concern and for answering my question .. i have read about junior house officer and senoir house officer in a job advertisment they were askin for junior and senior house officer but i couldnt understand what they meant by those so could u plz explain the difference between the two jobs what are the duties of both and intern is a good job ... waiting for ur reply

this is copied and pasted from a previous topic

generally spealing they call the junior house officer an intern and the senior house officer a resident

Duties of a resident largely depends on what term you are doing

as we said before it is usually 3 monthly rotations between different specialties (unless you have a contract for a whole year with emergency department masalan)

In the wards , whether doing medicine or surgery your duties will be mainly clerical

In the morning you do the ward round with the registrar +/- the consultant and certain jobs will need to be arranged for the patient like ordering bloods , Xrays, writing discharge summaries, liasing with the GPs regarding something that needs to be followed up as an outpatient etc..

so in the wards as a resident you are not required to make a lot of decisions about the patient really

In emergency department it is a totally different story

You take the patient from the waiting room or in a bed and start seeing him, put a DD for the condition and formulate an initial management plan

Initially you will be required to discuss every patient with a senior person like a registrar or consultant, Now that is the important bit

you can't go and say i don't know what is wrong with that patient and i am not sure what to do with him

YOu Have to have an initall DD and Initial management plan , even if it is wrong no one will say anything if it is a logical plan, If you come up with nothing though you will be really scrutinized and every one will be very annoyed with you

then a decision will be made with the senior person re. admission or discharge , if the patient needs admission you will contact the relevant registrar on the wards either medical or surgical and present the case to him to come and review the patient and admit him

Duties of the intern are pretty similar to those of the resident except in ED where the resident will be expected to have a more senior approach

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

متشكر جدا يا دكتور ايهاب على كرمك انتى افدتنى كتير باجابتك دى .... بس هل ال intern وظيفة كويسة من وجهة نظرك ولا ايه يعنى هى الى لقتها ادامى اول ما اخلص اخدها ولا استنى لحد ما الاقى resident

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

متشكر جدا يا دكتور ايهاب على كرمك انتى افدتنى كتير باجابتك دى .... بس هل ال intern وظيفة كويسة من وجهة نظرك ولا ايه يعنى هى الى لقتها ادامى اول ما اخلص اخدها ولا استنى لحد ما الاقى resident

ya basha la shokr 3ala wageb w rabena yekremak insha2allah

the intern is actually quite hard to get unless you have a valid working visa

to get an intern job you have to apply for a matching campaign which is only once a year and is a centralized process state wide, so you don't do interviews with individual hospitals

so you can't apply to intern jobs if you don't have a valid working visa

to get a resident job you apply to individual hospital and it is all over the year process as people drop out all the time

and if you get the job the hospital will apply for a visa for you

with the current job situation you don't actually get to pick and choose (i.e. if you get ANY job you accept it w teboos edak wesh w dahr)

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

متشكر جدا تانى يا دكتر ايهاب على اهتمامك وردودك انا الفيزا بتاعتى ان شاء الله رب العالمين هتبقى فيزا هجرة هل دى ممكن تفيدنى هناك لانى طالع استراليا ان شاء الله هجرة وطبعا اى شغلانة انا هبوس ايدى وش وضهر دى حاجة ما فيهاش كلام بس انا بستفسر بس لانى طبعا طول ما انا هنا فى مصر ومش هناك فى وسط الموضوع فيه حاجات كتير مش فاهمها

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

متشكر جدا تانى يا دكتر ايهاب على اهتمامك وردودك انا الفيزا بتاعتى ان شاء الله رب العالمين هتبقى فيزا هجرة هل دى ممكن تفيدنى هناك لانى طالع استراليا ان شاء الله هجرة وطبعا اى شغلانة انا هبوس ايدى وش وضهر دى حاجة ما فيهاش كلام بس انا بستفسر بس لانى طبعا طول ما انا هنا فى مصر ومش هناك فى وسط الموضوع فيه حاجات كتير مش فاهمها

how did you get img. visa?

you did not passed AMC2!

is it skilled img.?

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

It will definitely make a big difference

the priority now in job applications is for permanent residents regardless of their experiences or qualifications

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انا عايز نصيحتك بقى يا دكتور حاتم هل اجرب ادخل IELTS ولا OET على طول يعنى قولى هل ال OET فعلا اسهل وازاى حضرت للامتحان وازاى اصلا عملت apply فيه ياريت تقولى عن كل حاجة متعلقه بامتحان ال OET ... مستنى رد حضرتك

dear dr.

thanks alot for your advice.it will make me think in the right way.as for the english test,,

in my opinion,it is a lott better to take the OET test although it is more expensive but it is easier..

i took the IELTS TEST and didnt get the required score.and took the oet test and got the required score from the first time.

write on the google :occupational english test and you will find their site.they have a trial exam on heir site and i bought from the site a book of previous 2 exams of medicine.

you have to know that if you didint get the required grade in any module ,you will have to repeat the whole exam(this is only for medicine)and this is written in all the medical boards.

could you please tell me the visa options suitable for me and how to get any knowing that i have no relatives in australia and only have the mca and the oet test.

do you think i have to go to immigration bureau in egypt to help me.could you recommend one>?

how to get a visa study?

thanks alot

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

dear dr.hatem

firstly thanks alot for replying my question about the OET but i have a small question you said that i have to repeat the whole exam if i didnt get the required grade in one category but i heard long time ago that the difference between ILETS and OET that if you not get the required score in any category of IELTS like writing for example and you get the score in the rest you have to repeat the whole exam on contrary the OET you have to repeat only the category you didnt get the required score am i right or what plz clarify this point for me and also how did you apply for it tell me the reqirements

regarding ur question about the student am gonna tell you what i know about this issue you have to send to university or institute askin about english course this course will give you a visa of one year in australia including 20 hours work per week i think this enough to look for a job and after you find a job as dr.ihab and zaid said the hospital will change your visa ... to get this visa you should have financial support in the bank about 12000 australian dollars if you are not married and if you are married it will increase about 2000 dollars the australian government will not take this money it is only financial support to gaurantee they will not spend money on you and you can live their يعنى حاجة شكليه يا دكتور طبعا هتقولى الفلوس دى ازاى هقولك مش لازم يعنى تكون كلها باسمك لو حتى مثلا والدك معاه مبلغ فى البنك عمك مثلا هو مجرد مبلغ بس بتحطه باوراق باسمك حاجة شكليه فقط مش هتصرف منها يعنى طبعا هتحسب مصاريف الكورس وكمان السكن وكدة وهكذا بردو يا باشا لو هتاخد فيزا سياحة دى بصراحة يا دكتر كل معلوماتى عن الموضوع دة انا عارف انه صعب بس ربنا لو كرمك وروحت هناك الحياه هتتغير ان شاء الله انا كنت ببحث عن وظايف وكدة ولقيت فعلا وظايف شاغرة ومحتاجين بس طبعا مش فى سيدنى ولا ميلبورن يعنى مناطق زى brisban ,adaliad كدة يعنى فى المناطق البعيدة بس هى هتفرق ايه يعنى هو انت عايش هناك علشان تقول لا لازم اشتغل فى سيدنى وكمان يا دكتور حاول تبحث على شغل من هنا يمككن ربنا يرزقك انا حبيت بس اوضحلك والله علشان مش تقول انا تعبت على الفاضى لا انت ما تعبتش على الفاضى هى عايزة شوية تعب بس كمان وصدقنى ربنا هيكرمك اخر كرم وتحياتى ليك واتمنى لك كل خير ان شاء الله

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

dear dr.hatem

firstly thanks alot for replying my question about the OET but i have a small question you said that i have to repeat the whole exam if i didnt get the required grade in one category but i heard long time ago that the difference between ILETS and OET that if you not get the required score in any category of IELTS like writing for example and you get the score in the rest you have to repeat the whole exam on contrary the OET you have to repeat only the category you didnt get the required score am i right or what plz clarify this point for me and also how did you apply for it tell me the reqirements

regarding ur question about the student am gonna tell you what i know about this issue you have to send to university or institute askin about english course this course will give you a visa of one year in australia including 20 hours work per week i think this enough to look for a job and after you find a job as dr.ihab and zaid said the hospital will change your visa ... to get this visa you should have financial support in the bank about 12000 australian dollars if you are not married and if you are married it will increase about 2000 dollars the australian government will not take this money it is only financial support to gaurantee they will not spend money on you and you can live their يعنى حاجة شكليه يا دكتور طبعا هتقولى الفلوس دى ازاى هقولك مش لازم يعنى تكون كلها باسمك لو حتى مثلا والدك معاه مبلغ فى البنك عمك مثلا هو مجرد مبلغ بس بتحطه باوراق باسمك حاجة شكليه فقط مش هتصرف منها يعنى طبعا هتحسب مصاريف الكورس وكمان السكن وكدة وهكذا بردو يا باشا لو هتاخد فيزا سياحة دى بصراحة يا دكتر كل معلوماتى عن الموضوع دة انا عارف انه صعب بس ربنا لو كرمك وروحت هناك الحياه هتتغير ان شاء الله انا كنت ببحث عن وظايف وكدة ولقيت فعلا وظايف شاغرة ومحتاجين بس طبعا مش فى سيدنى ولا ميلبورن يعنى مناطق زى brisban ,adaliad كدة يعنى فى المناطق البعيدة بس هى هتفرق ايه يعنى هو انت عايش هناك علشان تقول لا لازم اشتغل فى سيدنى وكمان يا دكتور حاول تبحث على شغل من هنا يمككن ربنا يرزقك انا حبيت بس اوضحلك والله علشان مش تقول انا تعبت على الفاضى لا انت ما تعبتش على الفاضى هى عايزة شوية تعب بس كمان وصدقنى ربنا هيكرمك اخر كرم وتحياتى ليك واتمنى لك كل خير ان شاء الله

alsalam 3alikom,

walahi ya basha b5sos el oet lw gbt 2a2l mn B fe ay category 7ts2t, w de ana mot2kd mnha , sa7be lisa mmt7n mn 2oryeb , bs bsra7a ana 3an nfse afdal el ilets 5sosan lw el english bta3ak kways 3shan btsgl bsor3a w btmt7n bsor3a w elntayg btitl3 bsor3a , el oet bya5od w2t 3bal mtsgl w t2reebn kol shahreen mara da lw msh aktr , w kman 3'ale , y3ne mmkn tmt7n 6 mrat ilets btamno , ya seede y3ne emt7n kol 2sbo3 mrteen ilets l3'ayt mtzbat.

bs ya basha kon t 3ayz as2al b5sos visa el student , enak tsagel course english wta5od visa sana ele bt2ool 3leha de , el course da yklf kam ? bs b2olk eh 5if 3laia bilrakam , 3shan arakm el austarlieen bt5od, hehe

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

والله يا دكتر رامز انا موضوع فيزا الطالب دى زمان كنا جروب بنذاكر للامتحان بس معظمهم وقع يعنى علشان التكلفه وكدة وكانو دايما بيتكلمو ادامى عن فيزا الطالب وكانو سالو عنها وانا قلت التفاصيل الى كنت دايما بسمعها منهم بس بصراحة ما كنتش مهتم اوى بيها لان انا الفيزا بتاعتى مختلفه بس هو نفس الكلام الى انا قلت عليه وتقريبا تكلفه الكورس نفسه مش كانت عاليه يعنى اصل مش فارق اى كورس انجلش فى اى معهد المهم تاخد الفيزا الى بتديلك سنة ومن حقك 20 ساعة شغل فى الاسبوع الى هو part time اما من حيث السكن بردو كانو بيتكلمو ادامى عن وحدات سكنيه صغيرة وان فيه agents هناك بيوفرو حاجة زى دى حتى لو هتقعد مع ناس فى شقة او تشارك حد فى اوضة انا الناس دى كانت معاها رقم agent فى استراليا انت لو كنت سالت السؤال دة بدرى انا كان ممكن اقدر اجيب الرقم بس صعب بصراحة انى اجيبه دلوقتى ... انا حبيت اقول الكلام دة من تجربه ادامى حصلت علشان ما حدش يقول انا بتعب على الفاضى وما حدش بعد ما يدور من هنا وهو فى مصر يقول ياريتنى ما كنت امتحنت او صرفت ودة كان السبب الرئيسى ان كتير من اصحابى راحو امتحنو الامريكيه بدلا من الاستراليه لان اصلا كدة كدة كنا بنذاكر من كابلان كدة كدة انت بتصرف فى الامتحان خلاص ما فرقتش كمان شوية مصاريف بس تبقى هناك بس علشان الكل يبقى عامل حسابه وعارف الليله ماشيه ازاى ودة سايت لفيزا الطالب

https://www.migrationexpert.com/australia/r...cfvtn4wode17sra

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• أضف...