اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

الهجرة الي انجلترا

الحضارة البريطانية

ضابط شرطة بريطانى يكتشف ان الخمسة ابناء من زوجته ليسوا ابناؤه بل من رجل آخر

The mother of all betrayals

Tricky triangle ... from left, the wife, the husband, holding DNA swabs that proved he's not dad, and the lover

DOTING dad told yesterday how he brought up four kids as his own — only to find they were all fathered by his wife’s secret LOVER.

Cheated Charles Bostock, 69, spent years thinking the three cherished girls and a boy were his children.

He only discovered the shock news when his 49-year-old wife Sarah fell pregnant with a FIFTH child by married love rival Richard Mills.

Retired policeman Charles knew he could not be the dad because he had not bedded Sarah for many months.

Pals finally told him who the baby’s dad was. But he did not learn the truth about the other four children — aged 12, ten, nine and six — until DNA tests proved they were Mills’.

Heartbroken Charles said yesterday: “I feel like the life has been ripped out of me.

“I brought those kids up for 12 years like any normal dad. I changed their nappies, dried their tears, took them to school — and now I’ve lost everything. I still love them and they love me, but what sort of life will they have now?

“And how can someone be married to somebody all those years and just stick two fingers up to them? She’s nothing but a whore, a tramp and an adulteress. What those two have done to me is evil.”

Charles added: “Sarah must have known all along the kids were his — why didn’t she say?

“She kept up the lie all those years. She kept me going, using me like some sugar daddy to pay for Mills’ kids.

“If she’d had the courage to tell me the truth at the start I could have had a chance of rebuilding my life. But not any more. It’s too late for me.”

Mills, 48, who has a grown-up son and daughter by wife Carol, recently fathered a SIXTH child with Sarah.

But he is refusing to live with her and his lovechildren, and Sarah suspects he is cheating on her too. Plant hire boss Mills has now been divorced, while Charles’ 28-year marriage ended the same way. The shell-shocked ex-cop — who left his £400,000 marital home near Bodmin, Cornwall, about 18 months ago — has even contemplated SUICIDE.

He said: “Mills has wrecked two marriages and so many lives. I’ve lost everything — my home, my wife, my kids, all the things I worked hard for.

“I was going to end it all and I’ve even thought how to. The kids want me to come back home and still be their dad. But I’m just in limbo.”

Charles wed second wife Sarah in 1979. Within six months she fell pregnant with daughter Alison, now 26. Two years later she bore Charles a son — also named Charles.

In 1986 Charles Snr was pensioned off from the police after a motorbike accident and left Staines, Surrey, for a new life in Cornwall.

He got a job as a council waste regulation officer and Sarah looked after their two children at home. But 12 years ago she became pregnant again — with what turned out to be the first of Mills’ kids.

Family ... from top, Charles' 'kids', ID hidden; Charles

with Sarah; Mills and Sarah at Bostocks' house

As another three siblings followed in the next six years, Charles thought his family and life were complete. Sarah even put his name on their birth certificates, although she’s now planning to call them Mills.

In 2001 Sarah told her hubby she wanted more kids. When he refused on cost grounds, she angrily declared she wouldn’t have sex with him any more.

But months later she announced she was pregnant.

Charles said: “I told her, ‘That’s impossible — I haven’t touched you for at least nine months’. I asked who the dad was but she wouldn’t say. She even claimed she’d had sex with me while I was asleep.”

Sarah insisted on having the child — a girl now nearly five — and Charles demanded a separation. Just before the birth, he learned Mills’ identity when pals tipped him off.

He said: “I could have killed him — I could have murdered them both. But Mills said he didn’t want anything to do with the child and after a while I said I’d take her on and look after her as my own.

“I thought it was a one-off and I was prepared to live with that for my kids’ sake.”

Charles remained in the house to be with “his” children, but quit the marital bed.

He said: “She then started seeing Mills again. She taunted me saying, ‘You’re ugly and old — he’s virile and rich and he’s got a Mercedes’.

“That’s when I moved out and started on the divorce.”

A few months later, the children visited Charles and broke the bombshell news that Mills was their real father.

He said: “They said, ‘Richard took swabs from our mouths’.

“My wife refused to say why but a few weeks later they came again and the 12-year-old said, ‘You aren’t our dad’.

“I said, ‘Of course I am’. And she said, ‘No Richard Mills has told us that he is’.”

Charles got his solicitor to order DNA tests — and they confirmed the terrible truth.

The ex-cop said he has only met Mills once and also seen him briefly at a court hearing.

He added: “You couldn’t print what I really think of him, although I told him over the phone. He’s a total liar. His whole life’s been a lie and hers too. And I’ve been their victim.

“Thanks to them I’ve lost everything — now I’m nothing but a lonely old man. I keep thinking what an idiot I was.”

Mills last night did not deny our story. He asked: “Why’s that such big news?” Sarah confirmed she had had six of his children.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• الردود 40
  • البداية
  • اخر رد

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• أضف...