اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

مجموع درجات الـIELTS

المادة العلمية لسديهات ال ESL تشتمل على ال Listening بنسبة كبيرة جدا تساعد بشكل ملحوظ في الاختبار ، grammar و vocabulary

قلبك عربية تاكسي ....................... ماشي فالحب عكسي

عمال يدهس حبايب ....................... ولا بيسمع كلاكسي

عواطف سيد التاكسجي

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• الردود 81
  • البداية
  • اخر رد

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

للاستفاده القصوي

ادخل علي هذا الموقع وحمل كتب كثيره علي امتحان IELTS

http://www.ce4arab.com/vb7/showthread.php?t=77388

وبالتوفيق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

والأرض وضعها للأنام

صدق الله العظيم ,الرحمن 10,

الأرض كل الأرض للأنام أى الناس كل الأنام

كلها بلاد الله أينما تكون

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

[

color="#000080"]IELTS Preparation

Teacher Joe is a former IELTS Examiner who has helped thousands of students prepare successfully.

IELTS Speaking Exercise:

Sentence Building

www.teacherjoe.us

Question: Tell me about your family.

Common Answer: There are three people in my family.

Better Answer: In China today, a majority of families have three members, and my family is no exception.

Note: This sentence is built with three parts. First is the place, China. Second is the situation, many families with three people. Third is this person's family.

Question: What is your hometown like?

Common Answer: My hometown is very nice.

Better Answer: Although my hometown is not very famous, it has several advantages that make it a great place to live.

Question: How do you feel about your job?

Common Answer: I like my job very much.

Better Answer: Although you might not believe it, I really enjoy my job every day.

Question: What do you dislike about your classes?

[color="#FF0000"]Common Answer: Studying is very difficult.

Better Answer: When I think about how hard my classes, I feel like quitting, which is one reason I've decided to go abroad.

Note: The question is about a feeling and the answer is about a feeling. Good!

Question: What do you want to do in the future?

Common Answer: I want to be a lawyer in the future.

Better Answer: I first thought about being a lawyer when I was a child, and now, after many long years of study, it seems my dream will become reality.

Note: Excellent! Compare the past dream with the present hard work to show the bright future!

Question: What do you do in your free time?

Common Answer: In my free time I like to play sports.

Better Answer: If I ever had free time, I would probably do many different things, including playing sports, listening to music, and going out with my friends.

Note: Good examples.

Question: Tell me about a typical day in your life.

Common Answer: My typical day begins when I wake up.

Better Answer: After resting all night, I wake up every morning looking forward to a new day.

Question: What will you do when you go abroad?

Common Answer: I want to study Computer Science in Australia.

Better Answer: If I am able to get a visa, I hope to learn about Computer Science in Brisbane, Australia, so that I can come back to China and work for a successful local company.

Question: What are some typical jobs that people do in your country?

Common Answer: Many people in China work as farmers.

Better Answer: One of the biggest industries in China is agriculture, so there are a large number of people working as farmers.

Question: Tell me about a celebration or festival in your country.

Common Answer: The Spring Festival is the biggest holiday of the year in China.

Better Answer: When winter is coming to an end, which means a new spring is not far behind, and that is when we in China have our largest celebration of the year, the Spring Festival.

Question: Do you like to go shopping?

Common Answer: I hate shopping, but I have to do it.

Better Answer: When I think of shopping, I think of all the crowds, all the difficult choices, and all the money I will have to spend, so I hate to go shopping

Good luck :blink:

تم تعديل بواسطة نجفة المغرورة

A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks forward to a better day, a more tranquil night,and a bright, infinite future

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• IELTS Speaking Test

Part 1: Introduction and Interview on Familiar Topics

Good morning/afternoon. My name is _____________. Can you tell me your full name please?

Thank you.

Can I see your identification, please?

Thank you, that’s fine

Now I’d like to ask you some questions about yourself.

Let’s talk about your home town or village.

 What kind of place is it?

 What’s the most interesting part of your home area?

 What kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do?

Let’s talk about what you do. Do you work or are you a student?

Work What’s your job? Why did you choose that kind of work?

 How long have you been doing it?

 Are there things your don’t like about it? What are they?

Study What subjects are you studying?

 Why did you choose those subjects? How long have you been studying them?

 Do you enjoy them? Why

Would you say it is a good place to live? Why?

The examiner will now choose two of the following boxes. These are examples

Family

Can we talk about your family?

Do you have a small or large family? How much time do you spend with them? What things do you do together?

Language Learning

Let’s talk about learning English.

How long have you been learning English? Where did you learn? What is easy/difficult? What opportunities do you have to speak? Is it important

Accommodation

Let’s move on to talk about accommodation.

Where do you live? How long have you lived there? What kind of accommodation

Leisure

Let’s move on to what you do in your spare time.

Hobbies and interests? When/how did you become interested? How do you spend your holidays? Is there anyplace you would like to visit? Why?

Daily Routine

I’d like to talk about your daily routine.

Are all your days the same? Typical day? Typical weekend? What would you liket to change? What is the balance of work/study?

Festivals

Let’s talk a little about the festivals in your country

What are some festivals in UAE? Any special food or activities? What do you enjoy most? Are festivals important?

Food

Moving on to talk about food…

What kind of food do you like? What are typical UAE foods?

Is cooking a man’s or woman’s job? How do you like foreign

Visitors

Now I’d like to talk about visitors to your country.

What should visitors to UAE see and do? What kind of tourists visit UAE? How has tourism changed the

Part 2: Individual Long Turn

Now I’m going to give you a topic and I’d like you to talk about it for one or two minutes. Before you talk, you will have one minute to think about what you will say. You can make some notes.

Here is a paper and pencil for you to make some notes if you wish, and here is your topic.

 Describe a teacher who has influenced you. Say where you met them, what subjects they taught, why they were special and how they influenced you.

 Describe a family member who has influenced you. Say how long you have known them, why they were special, how they differ from the other family members, and how they influenced you.

 Describe a story, book, or movie that had a big impact on you. Describe what it was about, what effect it had and why it was so powerful.

 Describe a place you visited that had a big impact on you. Say when you went and how long you stayed. Describe the impact the place had on you and why.

 Describe an event in your life that had a big impact on you. Say when it happened and what the circumstances were. Describe how it affected you and why.

 Describe a friend in your life that had a big impact on you. Say how long you have known him or her and how he or she affected you.

 Describe a person you would most like to meet. Describe this person and state why you would most like to meet him or her. What effect would the meeting have on you? What would you say.

 Describe a time in your life that was difficult. What was the problem? What were some of the things that helped you to overcome this problem? What did you learn from this experience, and what advice would you give others.

 Describe a time in your life when you helped someone else with a problem. What was the problem? How did you help the other person? What did you learn from this experience, and what advice would you give others? Would you help in the same way?

Part 3: Two-Way Discussion

We’ve been talking about a teacher who influenced you and I’d like to discuss with you one or two more general questions related to this

Development in Education

 Describe developments in education in your country

 Compare the experience of your parents

 What changes are coming?

National Education

 What are your countries aims for education

 What is the importance of extra-curricular activities

Styles of Teaching

 Describe different styles of teaching

 What is your preferred method of learning?

 Should learners be grouped by ability?

Other examples

Part 2 Part 3

Describe a parent What is the role of parents in today’s society

Describe a friend Is friendship the same in every country?

Describe a place Should we spend money on national parks?

Describe a book Are writers respected in your country?

Describe a movie Is censorship of movies a good idea?

Describe a problem Is modern life becoming easier or more complicated

Describe a happy event How can we increase the role of the family?

End ....

I know this might be rpeating of deemuck's topic but i found it in this way & was easy for me so wanted to share it with u ,wish it does help.

By the way

My speaking test Tomorrow & writing,listening,reading ,on saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

please all of you wish me good luck & pray for me plssssssssssssssssss. :blink:

Thanks Nagfa..

A liberal is a man or a woman or a child who looks forward to a better day, a more tranquil night,and a bright, infinite future

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

hey every body

Deemuck where 'r u? long time didnt see any thing new from you !! hope u'r ok and every thing is fine with u!!!!

seemed no one of u guys pray for me :ninja: or wished me good luck in my IELTS exam :sad

I think this time also i won't get the score i want coz exam wasn't good that much and reading was very difficult and bad also, However writing academic wasn't bad but also wasn't easy !!

anyway i'll know my score after 13 days and I'll see where am .but in general am not happy at all from that exam. mfb:

okay guys i didnt won't to frustrate anyone of u i just wanted to share my pains with u .

wish all of u good luck inshallah and ur exam be better than mine

Nagfa

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Hello Nagafa, thanx for ur asking. Currently I'm on vacation in Egypt. Since that time I have been busy there is no time to connect and chat. I hope u get the required points. I also will sit for IELTS next week en-shaa Allah in Cairo. Pray for me.

عواطف سيد التاكسجي

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

How was ur speaking test??

عواطف سيد التاكسجي

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Hello Nagafa, thanx for ur asking. Currently I'm on vacation in Egypt. Since that time I have been busy there is no time to connect and chat. I hope u get the required points. I also will sit for IELTS next week en-shaa Allah in Cairo. Pray for me.

welcome back again DeeMuck !!

how's Egypt ? Wish you have a nice time

and Goodluck in ur exam inshallah

about my speaking test

wasn't bad Normal question as usual about ,my self,family,work!!

Part 2 he asked me

1- what does flower mean for you ?

2- what did last time i received or buy aflower & for who?

3- when usualy people in ur conutry giving flower to each other ?

part 3

1- he asked me where did u spend ur last weekend (where did u go,who u met,what did u do?

2- also asked do u think 2 days weekend is enough or u need more & why?

3- what does it mean for u weekend ?

then

tell me ur opinion about worker wives

do work affect thier life how and why?

what's the solution from ur point of view ?

The end

so i feel it was easy and familier topics,

the only thing anonyning me ( reading) really was very bad i was reading i couldnt catch one phrase in my mind .

anyway i'll know my score within 6 days :roseop:

but am preparing my self from now to sit for 4rth trail :lol:

okay dear wish to hear from u good news about ur exam ,enjoy ur vacation .

Best Regards

Nagfa

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 1 شهر...
عايزين مكتبة في مصر لبيع IELTS CDs

روح المعهد البريطانى نفسة وهناك هتلاقي الكورس عبارة عن كتاب وسي دى فيها اليسننج والاسبيكننج

ولو محتاج اكتر قولى على طريقة ممكن انقلك بها اللى عندى وانا اديهولك

ويالا عوضي على الله :)

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

اختى نجفة

ممكن اطلب المساعدة منك حضرتك

متعرفيش موقع متميز لتنزيل وتعليم اللغة الانجليزية/الفرنسية/الالمانية

قراءة كتاية استماع لانى بصراحة فى المملكة هنا موبعرفش حاجة خالص بعيد عن المدينة اساسا فى صحراء جرداء ليس بها كورس و لا حوار

الدنيا يومان

يوم لك ويوم علبك

فافعل ماشئت

لكن تذكر

كما تدين تدان

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

اختى نجفة

قراءة كتاية استماع لانى بصراحة فى المملكة هنا موبعرفش حاجة خالص بعيد عن المدينة اساسا فى صحراء جرداء ليس بها كورس و لا حوار

انا اعرف مواقع تخص الانجليزي فقط باقي اللغات ممكن تعمل سيرش على جوجل وتلاقى ان شاء الله

English learning

english free

english

زيارة موقعي

goodluck

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 1 شهر...
اختى نجفة

انا اعرف مواقع تخص الانجليزي فقط باقي اللغات ممكن تعمل سيرش على جوجل وتلاقى ان شاء الله

English learning

english free

english

زيارة موقعي

goodluck

تحية طيبة للاخت نجفة و لكل المشاركين اود ان اسال ما هي الدرجة المطلوبة بالاختبار للقبول كمهاجر الى كندا و كيف يتم تقييم المستوى كعالي و متوسط او مقبول حيث اني حصلت على درجة 6 في الاختبار و شكراً

مع خالص التحية للجميع

م / احمـد صالـــــح

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear all

I did my IELTS test for two times till now

First time i got Listening 6.5 Reading 6 Writing 6 Speaking 7

Second time i got Listening 6.5 Reading 6 writing 5.5 Speaking 5

it was at the British Council at UAE I was very dissappointed so i decided to resite it at Egypt this time

I will do it on 16/08/2007

i hope to get at least two 7 and the other two should be 5 and above

please wish me the best

اللهم اني احمدك على كل قدرك وجميع قضاؤك حمد الرضا بحكمك لليقين بحكمتك.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 4 أسابيع...

السلام عليكم،،،

اخبار ال IELTS في جديد بالنسبة للاختبار ، ايه اخر الاخبار؟

عواطف سيد التاكسجي

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Welcome back deemuck

No new news .

how about u still didnt you sit 4 the exam?

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

thanx, i didn't set for it yet. I put the exam off to unknow time......

عواطف سيد التاكسجي

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 1 شهر...

يا جدعان اخد toefl ولا IELTS؟ انا مش عارف :(

trust I seek and I find in you

every day for us something new

open mind for a different view

and nothing else matters

never cared for what they do

never cared for what they know

but I know

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 4 أسابيع...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،،،

I got u a good program at reading English texts with different accents..

Download

عواطف سيد التاكسجي

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• الموضوعات المشابهه

عبر عدد من الفائزين بجوائز الدولة التى أعلن عنها منذ أيام عن سعادتهم لحصولهم على هذه الجوائز لاعتبارات عدةعرض المقال كاملاً
      شهد الفريق أول محمـد زكى القائد العام للقوات المسلحة وزير الدفاع والإنتاج الحربى إجراءات تفتيش الحرب لأحد تشكيعرض الصفحة
      بالتأكيد أنا أعني عنوان الموضوع حيث لا مجال للهزل و قصدت 70% بالذات لأن إبن الرئيس مرسي حصل على هذا المجموع في الثانوية العامة و لعلي قصدت أن "أحشر" إسم الرئيس مرسي و إبنه هنا لعل ذلك يكون محفزا لمناقشة المسألة على مستوى المسئولين عن التعليم. ما سبق كان إستهلالا لابد منه عند ظهور نتيجة إمتحان الثانوية العامة هذا العام تناولت الصحف حصول إبن الرئيس مرسي على 70% مجموع و الكل يعرف أن بمثل ذلك المجموع - في مصر - لا مجال للتعليم العالي و لا حتى في الجامعات الخاصة ، و أحسب أو أتصور نوع من
      سلام ومحبة لكل الاصدقاء على المنتدء الرائع جدا وحشتونى مووووووووووت 000000000000000 اولا يا جماعة اللى يقول معلومة يا ريت يبقى متاكد 100 فى 100 0000000000000ثانيا عاوز اسال هو امتحان ال B1 بيعطى كام درجة فى المقابلة 0000000000000000 ثالثا انا بعت فى شهر2 جالى فايل نمبر شهر 7 وجواب الانتظار جالى شهر 10 المقابلة ممكن تبقى امتى تقريبا رابعا انا متامن علية بعدتاريخ شهادة الخبرة بحوالى 8 اشهر مثلا تاريخ شهادة الخبرة 1-2-2009 ومتامن علية بتاريح 1-10-2009 فية مشكلة هو صاحب العمل مكنش راضى يامن فى الاول
  • أضف...