اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

تقديم بلاغ

• المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة
  • الموضوعات المشابهه

متلازمة محاكمة مبارك " mubarak trial" 's Syndrome المتلازمة : هي مجموعة من الأعراض المرضية والعلامات المتزامنة ذات المصدر الواحد. !! فى أعقاب محاكمة المخلوع ( الثالث من أغسطس , يوم الأربعاء الماضي ) لاحظت ظاهرة نفسية أو حالة مزاجية منتشرة بين الناس و النشطاء ... انتشرت بشكل غريب .. في البداية اعتقدتها مقتصرة على الدائرة القريبة مني , و لكن اكتشفت أن الحالة المزاجية اكثر انتشارا و أكثر اتساعا - و ارجو ان اكون مخطئا - و الظاهرة يمكن ان نسميها على سبيل التندر : متلا
      An Arab needed a heart transplant, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store his blood type in case the need arises. Because the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn't be found locally. So the call went out to a number of countries. Finally, a Jew was located who had similar type of the blood who willingly donated his blood to the Arab. After the surgery, the Arab sent the Jew a thank you card for giving his blood along with an expensive piece of diamond and a new Ro
      مبارك يحاصر المقاومة الفلسطينية و العراقية ويبيع الغاز لاسرائيل جمال مبارك يتعاون مع الشركات العالمية استعدادا لرئاسة الحزب الحاكم ابن صفوت الشريف كان مورد اعلانات تلفزيون أبوه ووزير الاسكان يحيل مشروعات الوزارة لشقيق زوجته 200 مليار دولار حجم الأموال المصرية المنهوبة فى بنوك الخارج ملامح الخطة الشعبية لاقالة مبارك بقلم: مجدى أحمد حسين magdyhussien@hotmail.com magdyhussien@gawab.com الأحداث تتطور على نحو بالغ الخطورة ونحن فى غفل
      All love and respect to the elite of the egyptian socitey on the web who are on this forum. I know it is matter of minutes before this post is deletd as it doenst follow the site guidelines which dictates useing arab. 3ala 3eny wa rasy wa m3koom million el meyah basss m3lsh etkrmoh and just read the linek i posted it and give me ur feed back. Ana 23rfkom wentom mt3rfonesh as i am a fan of ur postings as a young egyptian whho lacks role model in the socitey when i read ur words i think to myself
      This is an invitation for all serious friends in the forum. President Mubarak is the most important Egyptian person now and for the last 20 years. Lets address him, as a well educated youth, with all the clear views and the respect to his title. Lets talk about his history. What he had done for the country. And the most important what he is going to do in the future. I simply can tell him personally, as father, as president, and as Egyptian man that the best thing he can for a better futur
  • أضف...