اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

Shakhsiet Mubarak - Message from Egyptian  to Mubarak

fouran

This is an invitation for all serious friends in the forum.

President Mubarak is the most important Egyptian person now and for the last 20 years.

Lets address him, as a well educated youth, with all the clear views and the respect to his title.

Lets talk about his history.

What he had done for the country.

And the most important what he is going to do in the future.

I simply can tell him personally, as father, as president, and as Egyptian man that the best thing he can for a better future for our kids (not for us as it is too late) :

1- Start a real democratic process even with limited steps.

2- New constitution.

3- New president, to follow him-ba3 3omren 6aweel-..

Yes I think this is better than letting some body to jump to the presidential palace without our approval.

4- I will expect the feed back from all the creative persons here, I am sure we can conclude a great message to be sent to Mr. Mubarak.

5- The message will be 3 words, please save our future

6- Lets talk guys; lets have some hope in the future.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

I agree completely with you free press so we do not have to read those rented ones.New constitution,free election and new prsedient.They tease us here in the west that Sharon is free elected president and that israel is the only democratic state in the midle east.By the they recommendig bush and his nephew Sharon and their cousin Blair to Nobel peace prize.IS it a joke :baaa:  :baaa:

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

يا ريس نظره علي حقوق الأنسان في مصر وقانون الطوارئ ....و تذكر ما قاله نجيب محفوظ....أحذر الحرافيش....إياك والحرافيش

http://web.amnesty.org/ai.nsf/COUNTRIES/EG...nView&expandall

http://aljazeera.net/news/arabic/2002/3/3-2-2.htm

Egypt is my home , USA is my life.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

How about

Amr Mousa president.

Tantawi Vice president (to keep the 3askar happy).

Gamal as prime minister.

He is really smart active young man; I like him to act just as an Egyptian citizen,

not son of the president -or crown prince.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

DEAR PRESIDENT,

I AM SO GLAD TO SEND U THIS MESSAGE . I DO RESPECT ALL WHAT YOU DID FOR OUR COUNTRY. I WILL NOT ASK U ANYTHING BUT ONE FAVOR...................

WORK MORE AND MORE FOR  INNONCENT CHILDREN WHO SLEEP IN THE STREET IN THE NIGHT WITH NO FOOD,COVERING,SAFE AND NOR A FAMILY.

M.A.ABDOU

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

طلب أحد الناس (من غير المسلمين) مقابلة الفاروق عمر، منذ عدة مئات من السنين، فدلوه على مكانه فوصل إليه فلم يجد إلا رجلا نائما على الأرض مستظلا بظل شجرة، فقال الرجل: بل أريد عمر بن الخطاب، أمير المؤمنين، فقالوا له هذا هو، فنظر إليه الرجل ثم قال: " حكمت فعدلت فأمنت فنمت ".

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

For all friends

Hard Question:

If you have to choose between:

Gamal Mubarak –Amro Mousa- Mousheer tantawi ?

Who do you choose to be the coming president?

And Why?

I think I choose Amr Mousa in this stage we need a political mind to guide us. Amr mousa possesses all the qualifications to be a powerful president in the whole area

Edited By nova on Mar. 04 2002 4:36pm

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Why we don’t want Mubarak to rule forever:

?Is it because he is stubborn person

And always against the public desires,

?Specially in choosing the ministers and officials.

Farouk hosni-Yousef Wali -Zaki Badr are good examples.

-Al3enad  Al re2aasy –

We need to talk about this part of  Mubarak personality

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

What is happening in Washington these days, like a night mare..

Tasre7at mubarak hena az3aget kol 3arabi.

?ba3d 21 sanah ..e7na  rae7een feen ya raies..

Ektesad monhar..

we amn kaomi mohtaz..

?Shall we wait Sharon to come back to Suez

I am really worried.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

إن الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بأنفسهم. يوم نكون ديمقراطيون فى بيوتنا وفى تعاملاتنا سيرزقنا الله حكاماً من نفس الفصيلة ونفس الشئ ينطبق على كل الصفات الأخرى وسلم لى من الأعماق على الحزب الوطنى ورجاله الأشراف!!!!!!!. له فى ذلك حكم. إلى متى سيصبر هذا الشعب المهان على ما يحدث من حكام آخر العصر والأوان؟؟؟

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة
  • الموضوعات المشابهه

تل ابيب (رويترز) - تظاهر ربع مليون اسرائيلي يوم السبت مطالبين بخفض تكاليف المعيشة في تصعيد للاحتجاجات التي فرضت الاقتصاد بقوة على جدول الاعمال السياسي ووضعت ضغوطا على رئيس الوزراء الاسرائيلي بنيامين نتنياهو. ويعتزم نتنياهو تشكيل فريق وزاري يوم الاحد للتعامل مع مطالب المتظاهرين الذين ارتفع عددهم في اقل من شهر من جماعة من الطلاب اعتصمت في خيام في الشوارع الى حشد انتشر في انحاء البلاد للطبقة المتوسطة المثقلة بالاعباء. وتتوقع اسرائيل نسبة نمو تصل الى 4.8 في المئة هذا العام في وقت يعاني فيه كثير من
      متلازمة محاكمة مبارك " mubarak trial" 's Syndrome المتلازمة : هي مجموعة من الأعراض المرضية والعلامات المتزامنة ذات المصدر الواحد. !! فى أعقاب محاكمة المخلوع ( الثالث من أغسطس , يوم الأربعاء الماضي ) لاحظت ظاهرة نفسية أو حالة مزاجية منتشرة بين الناس و النشطاء ... انتشرت بشكل غريب .. في البداية اعتقدتها مقتصرة على الدائرة القريبة مني , و لكن اكتشفت أن الحالة المزاجية اكثر انتشارا و أكثر اتساعا - و ارجو ان اكون مخطئا - و الظاهرة يمكن ان نسميها على سبيل التندر : متلا
      I am Egyptian/British surgeon living and working in England would like to share with you my experience in life here. today started at 8.00 am as I drove about 45 minutes to go the hospital in newtown wales to do my clinic there. I saw about 12 patients. I finished there about 2.30pm and drove back to shrewsbury. i was off in the afternoon so I took my dog a walk in the countryside. It is a nice sunny and warm day hera which is unusual!.
      لم تكن مجامله .. أو تملق .. عندما صرح أوباما للعالم أجمع ..بعد نجاح ثورتنا المجيدة .. بأن المصريين ألهموا الاميركان والعالم بالقدره على التغيير بشكل حضارى وسلمى .. بعيدا عن التدمير والتخريب الصوره القادمه من أحدى الاحتجاجات العماليه فى ويسكنسون الامريكيه .. وأثرت أن أضعها فى باب ((إنجازات المصريين)) إعتقادا منى أنه المكان المناسب لها :happy:
      http://www.facebook....8122291&index=1
  • أضف...