• البداية
  • اخر رد

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

الف مبروك لكل اللى جاله الميديكال والفيزا

ان شاء الله قريب يجى الميديكال لكل الناس

ضاقت ولما استحكمت حلقاتها فرجت وكنت اظن انها لن تفرج

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

New updated processing time for cairo on CIC website, still not a big change but i belive better than the previous list, maximum is 14 months now (medical + visa).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-que.asp

CSQ Application : 25/01/2009

File number date:19/02/2009

Interview+CSQ: 25/11/2009 in Syria

Federal in process: 22/12/2009

Medical Letter: 16/09/2010

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

New updated processing time for cairo on CIC website, still not a big change but i belive better than the previous list, maximum is 14 months now (medical + visa).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/02b-skilled-que.asp

Good Note Captian Ahmed,

thanks a lot,

i think for the worest condition 80% of the cases took 18 before , now it become only 14 months ,

means a year and two months. and always for most cases,

what happens in real is better than estimated statistics.

I am in Montreal now living in 31/2 , if any one wants to share renting my appartment , please contact me on ewwd2007@yahoo.com

مهما طال الإنتظار ، إنتصار اليأس عار

Egyptian and Proud

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

For all people who is waiting for medical :

try to check and adjust your blood pressure before medical. 

a freind of mine made the medical, then the dcotor called  him and told him  that his blood pressure is high, and he asked him to make further examinations  again on liver  to check if there are any effects on the LIVER because of the high blood pressure.

So check and adjust your blood pressure NOW. 

I am in Montreal now living in 31/2 , if any one wants to share renting my appartment , please contact me on ewwd2007@yahoo.com

Egyptian and Proud

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

For all people who is waiting for medical :

try to check and adjust your blood pressure before medical.

a freind of mine made the medical, then the dcotor called him and told him that his blood pressure is high, and he asked him to make further examinations again on liver to check if there are any effects on the LIVER because of the high blood pressure.

So check and adjust your blood pressure NOW.

This is for Ahly : Dear Ahly check your inbox ,, thank you

النفس تبكي علي الدنيا و قد علمت ان السعاده فيها ترك ما فيها

لا دار للمرء بعد الموت يسكنها الا التي كان قبل الموت بانيها

فان بناها بخير طاب مسكنه و ان بناها بشر خاب بانيها

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

هاي ليورنادو

هما اتصلوا بيا يوم 28 صباحا الساعة التاسعة والنصف صباحا وقالوا لي ان الميديكال هيجلي الاسبوع القادم

وبعديها انا اتصلت بشركة دي اتش ال علشان اسجل بياناتي وفعلا الشركة استلمت الميديكال وجابهولي امس وانا استلمته والحمد لله

خالي بالك من التليفونات ورد علي كل المكالمات وافتح الايمايل وان شاء الله خير

لقد علمت انك تستطيع كل شئ ولا يعسر عليك امر

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

بتاعي على موقع الهجرة status أنا فيه حاجه جديده ظهرت في الـ

Your current mailing address كاتبين

وعنوان المحامي

و

Update ur mailing address

مش عارف حد حصل معاه الحكاية دي قبل كده

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

بتاعي على موقع الهجرة status أنا فيه حاجه جديده ظهرت في الـ

Your current mailing address  كاتبين

وعنوان المحامي

و

Update ur mailing address

مش عارف حد حصل معاه الحكاية دي قبل كده

The current mailing address and the optopn tp change it is on my account from day one. I do not think it is a big deal, it is positive any way

Egyptian and Proud

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

The current mailing address and the option  to change it  ,  is on my account from day one. I do not think it is a big deal, it is positive any way

good luck

Egyptian and Proud

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

يا شباب حوارات المصريين,

أنا لو عايز أفتح ملف كيبك, انا جديد و دي أول مرة, هل لازم كل الورق يجهز و يتبعت مرة واحدة زي ما انا شايف في الفيديرال وللا لاء؟

ثم إن إزاي أفتح الملف, مع العلم إني مصر و مقيم ف السعودية.

مع خالص الشكر,

أمير,,,

لا تُفَكِر فِي الأمر كَثيِراً ,,, بلْ دَعِ الأمر لِمَن بِيَدِه الأمر.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

يا شباب حوارات المصريين,

أنا لو عايز أفتح ملف كيبك, انا جديد و دي أول مرة, هل لازم كل الورق يجهز و يتبعت مرة واحدة زي ما انا شايف في الفيديرال وللا لاء؟

مع خالص الشكر,

أمير,,,

Dear Amir,

You are kindly requested to search the other topics .All the required the data you will need are already available on the other topics.It will explain to you how and where you can submit your file and all the needed documents as well.

Good Luck

Egyptian and Proud

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Friends,

I believe that we need to have a collective data base for all information concerning بنك معلومات الناجحين فى مقابلات كيبك و قدموا الفيدرال (Quebec in process data base), it will help us to gather all information and to have a history for the benefit of future cases.

I have created one - please find attached- you can download it and view it, for each applicant , there are the main information : Name, date of in process, date of medical letter, date of visa, profession/Job, years of experience, lawyer, Married, and children.

These are the main information we are always concerned about.

So please, send me the answers for the empty cells concerning your case in order to update the list and re -attach it again and again to be always completed and updated.

I hope it meets your satisfaction

and Thank you.

أصدقائي الأعزاء،

أعتقد أننا في حاجة إلى عمل قاعدة بيانات مجمعة شاملة لنا لكل المعلومات التي تهم """بنك معلومات الناجحين في مقابلات كيبك و قدموا الفيدرالي"""، حتى تكون مرجع لنا في المستقبل و للأجيال القادمة.

و لذلك فقد أرفقت في المرفقات قاعدة البيانات المطلوبة و التي تحتوى على التالي: الاسم، تاريخ الانبروسيس،تاريخ جواب الكشف الطبى، تاريخ الفيزا،المهنة، سنوات الخبرة،وجود محامى، الجواز، و الأولاد .

تلك هي المعلومات التي تهمنا دائماً.

الرجاء من جميع الأصدقاء تحميل هذا الملف و مراجعته و إرسال البيانات الخاصة بحالتك حتى أحدث القائمة و أقوم بتحميلها من جديد.

أتمنى أن تلاقى الفكرة إعجابكم و رضاكم.

مع جزيل الشكر

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

الف مبروك لكل اللى صبر و نال

اوكسجين و لافى و كيميست جالهم المديكال

و بات مان فى السكه صابر و عال

هو اللى فاضل هو المناضل ما شايف محال

الف مبروك للجميع و شكرا على مجهود جميع من شارك فى مشروع قاعدة البيانات

مرفق طيه التحديث الخامس للجدول بتاريخ 02/08/2010

مع جزيل الشكر

Revision 5 of the data base is kindly attached

تم تعديل بواسطة ahly

Egyptian and Proud

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Ahly,

Appreciating your kind reply, but believe me I made what you advice and fade-up from the lack of the coordination that’s why I’m asking here.

Any how I’ll try again and again to reach the required information, but shall I ask you to manage one new topic for these information for preparing the file, checking it, finalize it, and submit!!!

With my best regards,

Eng. Amir Morkos.

Bsc. Industrial Engineering.

Mob.: +966 56 488 9742

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Ahly,

Appreciating your kind reply, but believe me I made what you advice and fade-up from the lack of the coordination that's why I'm asking here.

Any how I'll try again and again to reach the required information, but shall I ask you to manage one new topic for these information for preparing the file, checking it, finalize it, and submit!!!

With my best regards,

Eng. Amir Morkos.

Bsc. Industrial Engineering.

Mob.: +966 56 488 9742

There are more than one topic in this forum talking about what you want, Amir.

Please try to check them.

There is no need to add a new topic.

Thank you.

تم تعديل بواسطة ahly

Egyptian and Proud

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

يا شباب حوارات المصريين,

مع خالص الشكر,

أمير,,,

أخ أمير ..مع أن ده مش المكان المناسب للاجابة عن سؤالك..لكنك بتقول انك بحثت ومالقيتش ؟؟ حسنا .حجاوبك باختصار ..كيبك كمان لازم تقدم ملفك كلو مرة واحدة ..لكن كيبك مابتطلبش اثباتات للمقدرة اللغوية ..لو عندك تقدمها..زي الديلف او التي سي اف ..او التوفل ..لو معندش مش مشكلة..بس الاوراق الضرورية ..الابليشكن الموجودة بموقع الحكومة الكندية..وممكن تملاها بالانكليزي او بالفرنسي ..وشهادتك الدراسية..شهادات الخبرة ...ليك ولزوجتك في حال كنت متزوج ..وطبعا الشيك المحول لحساب وزارة مالية كيبك..ولو قدمت حاجات تانية مايضرش..بس متسالنيش عن حاجة تانية لأن زي ماقلت مش هنا المكان المناسب ..ودور كويس تلاقي اي حاجة تطلبها ..

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

شكرا مازن علي رددك, بس صدقني الملعومات كتير و بتدخل ف بعضها , هي موجودة بس محتاجة تترتب شوية بس, يمكن لأني جديد ف الموضوع ف حاسس انه كبير شوية.

علي العموم,

شكراً جزيلاً ليكوا شباب.

أمير,,,

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

العفو اخ أمير..وان شاء الله نشوفك هنا باموضوع الجميل هنا بتسأل وبتشتكي عشان الميدكال لسه ما جالك بعد ما تنجح بالمقابلة :rolleyes: :roseop: .. قول آمين

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Friends,

I believe that we need to have a collective data base for all information concerning بنك معلومات الناجحين فى مقابلات كيبك و قدموا الفيدرال (Quebec in process data base), it will help us to gather all information and to have a history for the benefit of future cases.

I have created one - please find attached- you can download it and view it, for each applicant , there are the main information : Name, date of in process, date of medical letter, date of visa, profession/Job, years of experience, lawyer, Married, and children.

These are the main information we are always concerned about.

So please, send me the answers for the empty cells concerning your case in order to update the list and re -attach it again and again to be always completed and updated.

I hope it meets your satisfaction

and Thank you.

أصدقائي الأعزاء،

أعتقد أننا في حاجة إلى عمل قاعدة بيانات مجمعة شاملة لنا لكل المعلومات التي تهم """بنك معلومات الناجحين في مقابلات كيبك و قدموا الفيدرالي"""، حتى تكون مرجع لنا في المستقبل و للأجيال القادمة.

و لذلك فقد أرفقت في المرفقات قاعدة البيانات المطلوبة و التي تحتوى على التالي: الاسم، تاريخ الانبروسيس،تاريخ جواب الكشف الطبى، تاريخ الفيزا،المهنة، سنوات الخبرة،وجود محامى، الجواز، و الأولاد .

تلك هي المعلومات التي تهمنا دائماً.

الرجاء من جميع الأصدقاء تحميل هذا الملف و مراجعته و إرسال البيانات الخاصة بحالتك حتى أحدث القائمة و أقوم بتحميلها من جديد.

أتمنى أن تلاقى الفكرة إعجابكم و رضاكم.

مع جزيل الشكر

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

الف مبروك لكل اللى صبر و نال

اوكسجين و لافى و كيميست جالهم المديكال

و بات مان فى السكه صابر و عال

هو اللى فاضل هو المناضل ما شايف محال

الف مبروك للجميع و شكرا على مجهود جميع من شارك فى مشروع قاعدة البيانات

مرفق طيه التحديث الخامس للجدول بتاريخ 02/08/2010

مع جزيل الشكر

Revision 5 of the data base is kindly attached

جميل يا أهلى قاعدة البيانات اللى انت عملتها يلا استلم راية تخضير اسماء اللى هيجيلهم الميديكال لانك هتكون اكثر متابعة عنى الفترة القادمة ربنا يوفق الجميع ويسرع من اجرائتهم وربنا معكم

الف مبروك للى جالهم الميديكال وعقبال الباقين اجمعين

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• أضف...