اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

الطب فى أستراليا

شكرا اخوي مجدي على جهودك .... انته انجزت انجاز كبير بانك جبت المكتوب وحطيته على الاقل

عشان اللي داخل اول مرة على الموضوع بيلاقي الكلام ...

وانا ناوي اجمع كل الكلام مرة وحدة بس تتكون عندي الصورة كاملة وما الاقي فراغات بالموضوع

واحط الكلام بفورم جديد وشارح فيه كل شي

وبيصير هداك الفورم للجدد بالموضوع

واللي عندهم خلفية عن الموضوع والاساسيات كاملة بيجي يسال هنا

كده وفرنا شغل

اخوي عبدالله

اللنك اللي انته بعته عن كوينلاند

هو نفس الكلام تقريبا موجود بكل الولايات

انك تاخد الامتحان الاول وتلاقي شغل وتسجل تحت

Supervised training to prepare for clinical examination - s133

Enables you to undertake Board-approved supervised training to prepare for the clinical examination conducted by the Australian Medical Council

وهاد انا عارفه من زمان وايهاب عارفه وزياد كمان

بس بيصير انه لما احكي intern بيقولك لا ما بتقدر زي اخر رد كاتبه اخوي ايهاب

For the record

I NEVER said you can work as an intern with the first part only

طيب لو ما نشتغل intern يبقى بنشتغل باي شي تاني

على الاقل ولاية كوين لاند وغيرها قايليين انك بتقدر تشتغل فترة لحد ما تقدم الامتحان التاني وتخش بالتسجيل الكامل للبورد الطبي بكوينلاند

انا ماجبت كلام من عندي

هاد المكتوب عندهم

وهم مش قايلين بتشتغل كـ intern ولا شي تاني

اللخبطة بالتسميات خلتنا نفهم اسالتنا بعض

وغير كده .. انته يا دكتور ايهاب حاكي انه ممكن نلاقي شغل لو اخدنا الامتحان الول والانجليزي بس .... بنسبة 30% تلاقي فرصة

اما لو اخدنا الامتحانين ومع الانجليزي بنلاقي 100% فرصة للشغل

هاد دليل اني بقرا وبقارن

بقارن وبقرا

يعني اني ما هو كاني اول مرة

لا تتوقع من واحد معاه 100 بوست انه ما بكون عنده خلفية

بالعكس

انته لو تشوف متصفح الانترنت مفتوح على ايش

محاورات المصريين وموقع المديكال بورد ( كل مرة بشوف لي ولاية وبقارن قوانينها بالتانية) وموقع الهجرة ( يمكن اطلع بشي جديد زي ما انا الان عبيت ورق اللجوء وناوي ابعته) ومنتديات طب مصر ( عشان اراجع المعلومات دياما وما انسى) وفاتح غير كده الوورد عشان ادون اللي بينكتب من كلام مهم

وطبعا الفيس بوك مفتوح طوووووووووووول الوقت

ولما افضى من هاد بقوم ادرس للامتحان

هل بعد هاد كله بيضل فكرك انه انا بلعب وماني ناوي انزل استراليا

بمكن بعد هاد الكلام حتعرفني اكتر

وحتعرف يمكن اني انا اكتر واحد جاد بالموضوع

بس لا تنسى السؤال اللي انكتب فوق وقولي اذا انا غلطان بشي

حتى هاد اقتباس من اللي حكيته

what are the chances though?

My opinion

If you did both parts 100%

One part + english i would say around 30%

with these numbers in mind it is easy to conclude that Australia is the only country where you are guaranteed a job after finishing the qualifiying exam.

وايش ماصار بيننا لازم كل واحد ياخد نفس قبل ما يحكي

وياخد نفس تاني قبل ما يحكي

طبعا بعد هالنفسين لازم تطلعهم

واحكي لي !!!

Life has Diffculties

and

9o3obaaaaaaaaaaat

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

شكرا اخوي مجدي على جهودك .... انته انجزت انجاز كبير بانك جبت المكتوب وحطيته على الاقل

عشان اللي داخل اول مرة على الموضوع بيلاقي الكلام ...

وانا ناوي اجمع كل الكلام مرة وحدة بس تتكون عندي الصورة كاملة وما الاقي فراغات بالموضوع

واحط الكلام بفورم جديد وشارح فيه كل شي

وبيصير هداك الفورم للجدد بالموضوع

واللي عندهم خلفية عن الموضوع والاساسيات كاملة بيجي يسال هنا

كده وفرنا شغل

I think that is a very good idea

اخوي عبدالله

اللنك اللي انته بعته عن كوينلاند

هو نفس الكلام تقريبا موجود بكل الولايات

انك تاخد الامتحان الاول وتلاقي شغل وتسجل تحت

Supervised training to prepare for clinical examination - s133

Enables you to undertake Board-approved supervised training to prepare for the clinical examination conducted by the Australian Medical Council

وهاد انا عارفه من زمان وايهاب عارفه وزياد كمان

بس بيصير انه لما احكي intern بيقولك لا ما بتقدر زي اخر رد كاتبه اخوي ايهاب

For the record

I NEVER said you can work as an intern with the first part only

طيب لو ما نشتغل intern يبقى بنشتغل باي شي تاني

Work as a resident or a registrar but you have to have at least 2 years post graduate experience

على الاقل ولاية كوين لاند وغيرها قايليين انك بتقدر تشتغل فترة لحد ما تقدم الامتحان التاني وتخش بالتسجيل الكامل للبورد الطبي بكوينلاند

انا ماجبت كلام من عندي

هاد المكتوب عندهم

وهم مش قايلين بتشتغل كـ intern ولا شي تاني

اللخبطة بالتسميات خلتنا نفهم اسالتنا بعض

I guess the confusion is between the medical board and the hospitals or the recruitment authority

to work here you have to be registered with the medical board, and to be eligible to do that you have to have the first and english

Now this has nothing to do with you finding a job, ya3ny el medical board maloosh da3oa bellela beta3et elshoghl khales, it is just the regulatory authority that controls and regulates the medical practice

to find a job you don't go to the medical board, you go to the hospitals or recruitment authorities like the IMET masalan

the IMET is only reponsible for intern recruitment , ya3ny malhash da3oa bel resident or the registrar

so if you want to work as a resident or a registrar you apply directly for the hospitals and get interviewed and if succesful apply for the medical board for registration

so when you look for a job you don't look on the medical board website you look in the websites that i put earlier in the forum like those of NSW health or QLD health , etc..

وغير كده .. انته يا دكتور ايهاب حاكي انه ممكن نلاقي شغل لو اخدنا الامتحان الول والانجليزي بس .... بنسبة 30% تلاقي فرصة

اما لو اخدنا الامتحانين ومع الانجليزي بنلاقي 100% فرصة للشغل

هاد دليل اني بقرا وبقارن

بقارن وبقرا

يعني اني ما هو كاني اول مرة

لا تتوقع من واحد معاه 100 بوست انه ما بكون عنده خلفية

بالعكس

انته لو تشوف متصفح الانترنت مفتوح على ايش

محاورات المصريين وموقع المديكال بورد ( كل مرة بشوف لي ولاية وبقارن قوانينها بالتانية) وموقع الهجرة ( يمكن اطلع بشي جديد زي ما انا الان عبيت ورق اللجوء وناوي ابعته) ومنتديات طب مصر ( عشان اراجع المعلومات دياما وما انسى) وفاتح غير كده الوورد عشان ادون اللي بينكتب من كلام مهم

وطبعا الفيس بوك مفتوح طوووووووووووول الوقت

ولما افضى من هاد بقوم ادرس للامتحان

هل بعد هاد كله بيضل فكرك انه انا بلعب وماني ناوي انزل استراليا

بمكن بعد هاد الكلام حتعرفني اكتر

وحتعرف يمكن اني انا اكتر واحد جاد بالموضوع

I never said you are not serious, and i really didn't appreciate turning that into a personal thing and comparing you and me and how good you are because you give what you have while i don't, this is totally irrelivant to this discussion and outside the acceptable lines of a discussion

بس لا تنسى السؤال اللي انكتب فوق وقولي اذا انا غلطان بشي

حتى هاد اقتباس من اللي حكيته

what are the chances though?

My opinion

If you did both parts 100%

One part + english i would say around 30%

with these numbers in mind it is easy to conclude that Australia is the only country where you are guaranteed a job after finishing the qualifiying exam.

this 100% chance is only if you apply for intern after finishing both parts of AMC and having a valid working visa, and this is obviously gonna change in the next few years with doubling local intern numbers

وايش ماصار بيننا لازم كل واحد ياخد نفس قبل ما يحكي

وياخد نفس تاني قبل ما يحكي

طبعا بعد هالنفسين لازم تطلعهم

واحكي لي !!!

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

again thank u dr.Ihab

but there is somthing u have to know it ya Basha

u said

I never said you are not serious, and i really didn't appreciate turning that into a personal thing and comparing you and me and how good you are because you give what you have while i don't, this is totally irrelivant to this discussion and outside the acceptable lines of a discussion

me to i never said that u didn't give us what u have

bel-3aks tmaman

kol dah eli enta bt7kih Oo lesah ana 7a2ool enik ma btedina eli e7na 3awzinoo

يبقى انا قليل اصل صح

لازم تكون واثق تماما وتمام الثقة

انه انا ما وصلت للي انا فيه الا بفضل الله ومن ثم فضل الدكتور زياد وطبعا انته يا حبيبي يا ايهاب

لا تفتكر انه مثلا اني بطعنتز عليك او شايف نفسي

انته اللي يحقلك عارف ليش ؟؟؟ لانك وصل لاستراليا

مو زينا هنا ... لسه ما انجزنا غير انه بندرس

فلما نشوفكم هناك وواصلين بنتحمس

شايف كيف الكلام بيجي ... مجرد توضيح للمواقف لا اكثر

وانا بالاخر ححكيلك شغلة

انا كلي شرف اني اعرف شخصية زيك

متفهمة ومتعاونة والاحلى انك مصري عربي

شكرا لانك سمحتلي اتعرف عليك

بالتوفيق

Life has Diffculties

and

9o3obaaaaaaaaaaat

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

for all Doctors

Have a nice Weekend

wst:: :roseop: :blink:

ويك ايند مين والناس نايمن

الواحد عندوا امتحانات وبدك إياه ياخد ويك اند الظاهر بدكش تطلع ع استراليا يا انوس

هههههههههههه

دكتور زياد طمنا على حضرتك زمان عنك

سلام للجميع

أحــنُ إلـى خـبـزِ أمـي

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

ههههههههههههههه

شو يا حبي يا مجدي ha)

الكلام للدكاترة اللي باستراليا

mft:

خليهم ينبسطو بهالويك اند بعد شغل اسبوع مجترم

bsh:)

وخليهم يطلعو يتمشو بهالبرد والحلاوة اللي هناك

:roseop: :sail:

مو الحر اللي هنا

وبعدبن انا وانته الويك اند تبعنا حافل

<<<< كله دراسة

ههههههههههههههه

يلا اجري بيكفي لعب

Life has Diffculties

and

9o3obaaaaaaaaaaat

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

again thank u dr.Ihab

but there is somthing u have to know it ya Basha

u said

me to i never said that u didn't give us what u have

bel-3aks tmaman

kol dah eli enta bt7kih Oo lesah ana 7a2ool enik ma btedina eli e7na 3awzinoo

يبقى انا قليل اصل صح

لازم تكون واثق تماما وتمام الثقة

انه انا ما وصلت للي انا فيه الا بفضل الله ومن ثم فضل الدكتور زياد وطبعا انته يا حبيبي يا ايهاب

لا تفتكر انه مثلا اني بطعنتز عليك او شايف نفسي

انته اللي يحقلك عارف ليش ؟؟؟ لانك وصل لاستراليا

مو زينا هنا ... لسه ما انجزنا غير انه بندرس

فلما نشوفكم هناك وواصلين بنتحمس

شايف كيف الكلام بيجي ... مجرد توضيح للمواقف لا اكثر

وانا بالاخر ححكيلك شغلة

انا كلي شرف اني اعرف شخصية زيك

متفهمة ومتعاونة والاحلى انك مصري عربي

شكرا لانك سمحتلي اتعرف عليك

بالتوفيق

YA anass bash e7na elly lena elsaraf to know you

you are the first palestinian i get to know, and insha2allah net2abel son in palestine ba3d ma terga3loko be2ezn ellah

and in the mean time, hopefully we can meet in australia someday soon

all the best with your preparation

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

its my Honour to know that Dr.

and u r one of the Most Egyption Doctors that i Admire

the same for Dr.Ziad

and i cant wait till reach that moment of meeting u and Dr.Ziad

WoOoOoOoOoW

its Gonna be Amazing to be with u guys

and meny people will be jealous for that

:roseop: :sail: bsh:)

thank u again

Life has Diffculties

and

9o3obaaaaaaaaaaat

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم

لو حد بلييييز يقدر يقولي اي حاجه عن بيرث انا قبل كده كنت كلمت دكتور زياد وقلتلوا اني جي ميلبون يوم 9 الشهر الي فات بس اجلتها شويا عشان جتلي دراسه في بيرث والسفر يوم 22 الجي وانا للاسف معرفش اي حد في بيرث

انا كل الي عايز اعرفه السكن عهمل فيه ايه ينفع ااجر شقه صغيره غرفه وحمام بس ولا لازم انسبيكشن

انا سمعت ان في ستات ايجنت هناك ممكن اروحلوا قول مطلع من المطار وهما هيفرجوني علي كام شقه واختار انا

وحاجه كمان لو حد يعرف برده هي شهاده TAFE كويسه ولاتعبانه certificate IV

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

ALSLAMO ALAYKOM DEAR BROTHERS

IT MY 1ST TIME 2 ATTEND THIS AMAZING SITE AND I AM REALLY IMPRESSED. IT IS UNUSUALLY USEFULL AND HELPFULL. ALSO SOMEHOW FUNNY.

I WOULD LIKE 2 ASK IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME BY INFORMING ME HOW TO GET STUDENT VISA.

DR ZIAD

DR ZIAD

YOU WROTE BEFORE THAT YOU HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER OF AN EGYPTIAN GUY WHO HELP IN THIS ISSUE.

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND IT TO ME

MY EMAIL IS

annas.eldsouky@gmail.com :P :D :roseop:

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم

سؤال جديد ( اعتقد )

دلوقتى بغض النظر عن الامتحان واللغه عاوز اعرف الوحد ازاى يقدم على فيزا هجره لاستراليا

فيزا هجره زى بتاعه كندا كده

انا دخلت كذا موقع عملت تقييم والامور تبدو سهله نسبيا بحساب العمر وسنوات الخبره والمهنه والحاجات دى

طيب ايه هيا الخطوه الصح الى مفروض الواحد يعملها علشان اول اما يخلص الفيرست النظرى يقدر يدخل استراليا

انا مش عاوز ادخل بفيزا دراسه او افضل استنى لما الاقى شغل ع النت

يا ترى فيه حل ؟؟

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم

سؤال جديد ( اعتقد )

دلوقتى بغض النظر عن الامتحان واللغه عاوز اعرف الوحد ازاى يقدم على فيزا هجره لاستراليا

انا دخلت كذا موقع عملت تقييم والامور تبدو سهله نسبيا بحساب العمر وسنوات الخبره والمهنه والحاجات دى

طيب ايه هيا الخطوه الصح الى مفروض الواحد يعملها علشان اول اما يخلص الفيرست النظرى يقدر يدخل استراليا

يا ترى فيه حل ؟؟

بالنسبة للأطباء لازم يكون معاك General Registration عشان تقدم على هجرة لأستراليا, بعكس كندا اللي ممكن تقدم عالهجرة الأول قبل ما يكون معاك أي ترخيص لمزاولة الطب

2008_fundraiser_banner_button-en.png
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم

سؤال جديد ( اعتقد )

يا ترى فيه حل ؟؟

It is not really a new question but I loved "a3taked" in brackets :blush2:

as yaser said as a doctor you have to have GR first

The other options are really limited as well unfortunately but can include applying as a medical rep. if you have a relevant experience, applying with a science degree if you had one before medicine or applying with your wife as the primary applicant if she has a job on the critical skills list

the list is on the following link

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-ski...skills-list.pdf

the following FAQs are copied from the australian immigration website

Q1 What is the Critical Skills List (CSL)?

The CSL contains occupations that have been identified as being in critical demand in Australia. As these occupations are in critical demand, applicants nominating these occupations will have their applications processed as a priority.

Q6 My nominated occupation was on the CSL, but has now been removed. What will happen to it now?

The CSL has been changed in response to the current labour market situation and the economic situation. Only those occupations which are currently on the CSL receive priority processing. If an occupation has been removed from the CSL, it no longer qualifies to be processed before other nominated occupations.

Q7 I have nominated an occupation which is on the CSL. How am I affected?

If your occupation is on the new CSL, you will receive priority processing. This means that your visa application will be assessed after all the visas which are sponsored by an employer or nominated by a state or territory government, and before other applications.

Priority processing

Q1 What will happen to priority processing with these changes to the migration program?

The priority processing directions introduced by the Minister on 1 January 2009 are still in operation and will be applied to all skilled visa applications.

Q2 What are the processing priorities?

The priority processing direction gives priority processing to permanent applications in the following order:

1. Employer sponsorship.

2. State or territory sponsorship.

3. An occupation on the Critical Skills List (CSL).

4. An occupation on the MODL.

5. All other applications.

The new priority processing direction gives priority processing to provisional applications in the following order:

1. State or territory sponsorship.

2. Family sponsorship where the applicant’s occupation is listed on the CSL.

3. All other applications.

Q3 Which applicants will receive priority processing?

The priority processing Direction gives priority to applicants with employer sponsorship, state or territory nomination and those skilled migration applicants with an occupation on the CSL.

These changes came into effect on 1 January 2009.

Q6 Why were the changes to priority processing introduced?

In the 2008 Budget, the skill stream of the migration program for 2008-09 was significantly increased to 133 500 places as part of the Government’s strategy to counter the risk of increased inflation due to pressure on the growth of wages. However, after the 2008 Budget, there was a significant change in Australia’s economic circumstances as a result of the recent global economic crisis.

This crisis has weakened the Australian economy. In response to these changes in circumstances, the Minister announced a more targeted approach to the 2008-09 skilled migration program. This announcement included priority processing of employer sponsored visa applications, state and regional nominated visa applications and the introduction of a CSL of occupations.

People seeking to migrate to Australia who have skills or qualifications in one of the occupations on the current CSL are processed in a higher priority to those applicants who do not. This includes all applications that are on hand as well as any applications received in the future.

Q7 Are these changes temporary or permanent?

The skilled migration program is continually reviewed and assessed for its relevance and outcomes in light of the economic and social needs of Australia. The program is modified as these needs change.

Q9 What occupations or industries are affected?

Occupations that are not included in the CSL will not be given priority processing unless applicants are sponsored by an employer or nominated by a state or territory government.

Q10 What is happening to the Migration Occupations in Demand List (MODL)?

There have been no changes to the points allocated for MODL. The MODL methodology will be reviewed as necessary to determine any changes required for its continued use for skilled migration purposes.

Under the section 499 Ministerial Direction, General Skilled Migration applicants who nominate an occupation from the MODL will receive priority processing after those employer sponsored applicants, applicants nominated by a state or territory government and applicants who nominate an occupation from the CSL. This means that applications which have MODL occupations will be assessed as the next priority.

Q1 An employer has offered me a job in Australia. Will I get priority processing?

The priority processing only applies to those who have an employer willing to formally sponsor them for migration, not simply a job offer. Applicants who are sponsored by an employer must apply for one of the employer sponsored scheme (ENS) visas.

Q2 An employer has offered to sponsor me. What should I do?

You will need to check your eligibility for an employer sponsored visa. The employer intending to sponsor you must also meet certain requirements.

If you have applied for a General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa since 1 September 2007, you may be able to apply for an ENS visa without having to pay a new application visa charge. You will have to complete another visa application form.

State and territory nomination

Q1 How can States and Territories nominate, or sponsor, people?

It is entirely at the discretion of States and Territories whether or not they choose to nominate migration visa applicants.

States and territories can nominate applicants who have an occupation on their skills shortage list. They may also sponsor up to 500 visa applicants and their families a year who do not have occupations on their state or territory list. Applicants should approach the relevant state or territory agency directly to enquire about nomination.

Q2 How many people can states and territories bring in under the state and territory skills shortage list?

The number of potential migrants which each state or territory can sponsor from their skills shortage list is unlimited, within the total skilled migration program’s ceiling of 115 000 people.

In addition to their skills shortage list, each state and territory is also allocated a quota of 500 off-list nominations per program year from occupations on the Skilled Occupations List (SOL). This enables states and territories to respond effectively to unexpected skills shortages. While off-list nominations are available to state or territory governments, it is their decision which applicants and skills they choose to nominate.

Q3 What is the state skills shortage list?

Each state and territory compiles its own skills shortage list. Each state or territory can sponsor potential migrants with skills in an occupation included on their skills shortage list for a General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa. Applicants sponsored by a state or territory government for a permanent visa receive an additional 10 points on the GSM points test.

Q4 Is there any restriction on the types of skills that states and territories can bring in under the state skills shortage list?

The only limitation is that all occupations nominated by States and Territories must be listed on the SOL.

Q5 Can the states and territories bring in people with skills that are not on the CSL?

Yes, states and territories may sponsor applicants who have nominated an occupation which is on the SOL but is not on the CSL. They may use their 500 off-list nominations to sponsor other applicants.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم

لو حد بلييييز يقدر يقولي اي حاجه عن بيرث انا قبل كده كنت كلمت دكتور زياد وقلتلوا اني جي ميلبون يوم 9 الشهر الي فات بس اجلتها شويا عشان جتلي دراسه في بيرث والسفر يوم 22 الجي وانا للاسف معرفش اي حد في بيرث

انا كل الي عايز اعرفه السكن عهمل فيه ايه ينفع ااجر شقه صغيره غرفه وحمام بس ولا لازم انسبيكشن

انا سمعت ان في ستات ايجنت هناك ممكن اروحلوا قول مطلع من المطار وهما هيفرجوني علي كام شقه واختار انا

وحاجه كمان لو حد يعرف برده هي شهاده TAFE كويسه ولاتعبانه certificate IV

W alykom elsalam

I don't know much information about perth, but have a look in the following link and it will give you an idea about rental properties in perth,

you can search by suburb or by price or number of bedrooms, etc..

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsear...nf=rbs&a=sf

I really doubt there will be any one in the airport to take you and show you vacant units, but i have never been to perth so this is not confirmed

Talking about sydney which i know, the process is complicated

first you have to find the unit that you want, then you talk to the real estate agent to check the inspection time and it is usually on saturday for only 15-30 minutes and if you are late they will be gone, i.e. no one will wait for you

the main problem of renting from overseas is that they will ask for a pay slip or bank account details or job contract, something to make sure you will pay the rent, and that might be a bit difficult to arrange from overseas

here in sydney there is a very high demand for rental properties and not enough units so the process of finding a place to live is quite difficult

in Perth i think things will be easier

If you are single , it might be easier for you to look for a shared accomodation, alot of people are looking for someone to share a unit or a house and pay part of the rent, i think that might be an easier option for you

have a look at the following link you might find something suitable

http://perth.gumtree.com.au/f-Unit-House-R...0QQCatIdZ18294#

I don't know about the TAFE certificate, sorry

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

بجد مجهود رائع د/ ايهاب و زياد

انا بقالي ساعتين عمال اقرأ التوبيك وكل ما املك ان اقوله للك انت وطبعا لا انسى صاحب الموضوع الاصلي د/زياد

شكراا بجد على المجهود الرائع

تم تعديل بواسطة Dr M
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

مررررررررررحبا دكتور ايهاب

اول شي شكرا للمعلومات عن هجرة المهارات اللي بتدور عليها استراليا

وشكلي راح اخلي ابوي يقدم عليها ... اصله الوالد مهندس مدني

وبالنسبة للاخ اللي بيددور على شقة انا ممكن ادبرلك شقتي اللي بالمعادي هنا وانا راح اكتـ .... استنى هو بيحكي عن استراليا صح

هههههههههههههههه ... مسوي خفيف <<< لا تزود حكي

المهم يا سيدي العزيز ...

في من يومين شغلة اجت على بالي انا وحبيبي مجدي

كنا بدنا نسالك فيها هي موضوع الـ medical malpractice

احنا خايفين بجد من هالشغلة لانه النظام الاروبي والغربي بالمواضيع هاي حازم وقاطع ومافيها لعب

يعني ممكن لو اتاخرت على عيان حروح في داهية من وراه

ممكن بس تذكر لنا اهم حاجات لازم نتعود عليها ونتقنها عشان ما نوقع بهالمشاكل

لانه مو معقول اطق مشوااااااااااااااااااااااااااار للغالية الحبيبة استراليا <<< مسوي محترم ههههههههه

ونيجي على خطا بسيط يودينا بداهية << بعيد عن الجميع الشر

شكرا لوقتك يا غالي

Life has Diffculties

and

9o3obaaaaaaaaaaat

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

وبالنسبة للاخ اللي بيددور على شقة انا ممكن ادبرلك شقتي اللي بالمعادي هنا وانا راح اكتـ .... استنى هو بيحكي عن استراليا صح

المهم يا سيدي العزيز ...

احنا خايفين بجد من هالشغلة لانه النظام الاروبي والغربي بالمواضيع هاي حازم وقاطع ومافيها لعب

لانه مو معقول اطق مشوااااااااااااااااااااااااااار للغالية الحبيبة استراليا <<< مسوي محترم ههههههههه

شكرا لوقتك يا غالي

كل بلاد العالم المحترمه فيها ما يسمى

malpractice insurance

ثم الناس مش مستنيين سعادتك علشان يشتكوك

فيه قوانين وحاجات كتيييييييييير زى ما بتضمن حق المريض بتضمن حق الطبيب وتحميه

انت بتسال اساله بدرى اوى

يا سيدي لما نروح الاول نبقي نشوف القصص دي

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

!!!!

2008_fundraiser_banner_button-en.png
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

المهم يا سيدي العزيز ...

شكرا لوقتك يا غالي

كل بلاد العالم المحترمه فيها ما يسمى

malpractice insurance

ثم الناس مش مستنيين سعادتك علشان يشتكوك

فيه قوانين وحاجات كتيييييييييير زى ما بتضمن حق المريض بتضمن حق الطبيب وتحميه

انت بتسال اساله بدرى اوى

يا سيدي لما نروح الاول نبقي نشوف القصص دي

حبيبي يا ام ام فريند ,,, انا حكيت هالكلام لاني بقرا بكابلن بقسم الـ Medical ethics

وهو هاد السبب اللي مخوف الواحد

مو غلط انه الواحد يخاف

الغلط انه الواحد ما يجهز حاله من اللي يخاف منه

بالتوفيق

Life has Diffculties

and

9o3obaaaaaaaaaaat

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

على فكرة يا جماعة مع احترامى ليكم جميعا انا مع الدكتور ايهاب انتم اسالتكم مكررة اوى وممله لابعد الحدود حقيقه يعنى دة انا يلى متابع بس الكلام بدات امل لانى بدخل بلاقى نفس الكلام كل يوم لدرجة انى مش بقيت بدخل المنتدى كتير زى الاول اعتقد ان احنا غطينا موضوع المعادله بما فيه الكفايه وحصل نوع من الملل يعنى حاجة زى فيزا الهجرة اتكلمنا فيه قبل كدة والدكتور زياد قال الوسيله الوحيدة لدخول استراليا يا اما فيزا سياحة يا اما فيزا طالب ياباشا سورى يعنى انت لو عملت قرد مش هتاخد فيزا هجرة بالذات الايام دى انت ناسى ان احنا فى financial crisis واصلا فرص الشغل بصفة عامه قلت فى استراليا دةاذا انا كنت بكلم ناسمن استراليا على حوار ال part time work وانا بدرس مثلا لغة ضحك وقالى فى ظل الظروف دى ريح بالك تانى حاجة ياريت بقى نتكلم فى حاجة جديدة الكلام فى الفاضى بصراحة قله عقل ياريت نتكلم فى الايلتس باستفاضة زى ما اتكلمنا فى حوار المعادله والسيستم بتاعها يعنى نتكلم ازاى نحس اللغة بتاعنا وايه الوسائل والطرق لكدة انتم ناسيين انك لازم تكون لغتك كويسة علشان تعرف تشتغل وتبقى recommended

سلامو عليكم

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• أضف...