اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

صحيفه الميدان - صوره السادات

مصري كندي

Brother Masry Canady;

No problem at all, we are brothers here and we are here to enhance our knowledge and the enhance the ability to get into logic thinking and justifications for our thoughts, am I right??

Kind regards;

Ayman

اللهم أرزقني المال الذي أعبدك به، وقني فتنته, اللهم آمين

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• الردود 43
  • البداية
  • اخر رد

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

Brother Masry Canady;

Thanks for your clear approval, and elegant approval before for my logic thinking I have shown to you. In this case, as long you and I agreed on same thing and same facts for this subjects , I guess - and I hope you will agree with me - you kindly say that your justifications is not really correct and you were having another one, or it was it but you made it wrong. At least you and I are ,iving and working , and I guess we are professionals in Large Industrial Companies and we know the professional atitude and thinking .

My kind regards to you and all;

Ayman

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Sorry for my spelling mistakes in:

At least you and I are ,iving and working , and I guess we are professionals in Large Industrial Companies and we know the professional atitude and thinking . 

The correct is:

At least you and I are living and working in the west, and I guess we are professionals in Large Industrial Companies and we know the professional atitude and thinking .

My regards;

Ayman

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• أضف...