اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

educatcan our egyptian children enjoy their times?

" I am an Egyptian lives abroad I have a child he studing here and enjoying school very much  if there is any day he spent at home he feels sad, sometimes I compare between his situation and the situation of the children in his age in my lovely Egypt, I found in Egypt children carring heavy backbags full of books going to school and pray to God to let this day the last day in school. Why we do this to our children we have the most smart mind ( here they evaluate the egyptian students to be the third intelegent student after the chiness, and russien students) please who are responsible on the education our childern need much time to love schools and enjoy it.

:notify:  :notify: Abotmam

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

أخونا أبو تمام

لاشك أن التعليم فى مصر به الكثير من القصور

والشنط المدرسية تشكل  ثقلا على العمود الفقرى للطفل وقد تتسبب فى تقوسه

مصر أكبر من نظام الحكم الفردى الديكتاتورى الإستبدادى

الذى فرضه علينا عسكر حركة يوليو فى الخمسينات

وصار نظاما لحكم مصر

برنامج الرئيس الإنتخابى لإسكان فقراء الشباب ..

سرقه مسؤولون وزارة الإسكان مع المقاولين ..!

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

" my friend ragab 2 first of all I would like to tell you that I realy enjoy your talks. my friend not only the heavy bags it is only the begining but there are a lot of things, for example, the child here can finish his homework in 5 minutes and there are a lot of information in his mind but the egyptian child finish the homework in 5 hours and few information in his mind, please take it easy on our children.

abotmam :baaa:

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

هو أنا أقصد بند واحد من القصور التعليمى

فقد واجهت بنفسى هذه المشكلة عندما كان ابنى بالابتدائى

ويحمل جميع الكتب المدرسية معه على ظهره  ذهابا وايابا للمدرسة.. وقد حصلت منهم على جدول الحصص لاختصار حمل الكتب التى لا يحتاجها فى نفس اليوم ويحملها بدون داعى

ولكن المشكلة الكبرى هو الحشو التعليمى الذى عفا عليه الدهر وفشلنا فى اللحاق بالدول المتقدمة

وأزمع أن لديكم تصور بحكم معيشتكم بالخارج عن كيفية اصلاح التعليم ولو نقاط محددة

حتى نستفيد بخبرتكم

Edited By ragab2 on May 06 2002 9:19pm

مصر أكبر من نظام الحكم الفردى الديكتاتورى الإستبدادى

الذى فرضه علينا عسكر حركة يوليو فى الخمسينات

وصار نظاما لحكم مصر

برنامج الرئيس الإنتخابى لإسكان فقراء الشباب ..

سرقه مسؤولون وزارة الإسكان مع المقاولين ..!

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

dear friend, first of all i agree that we need to improve the education in our home country but not in the material because I face certain situation which make me compare throughly between the material tought here and in egypt since i study for my child the two materials because he needs to take the exams in egypt, there is no difference in the mathematics(in the lower ages)and they learn them much more science and social studies , also he is still in his first grade he know much information about the continents and some countries in each continent, they all without a book in his backbag, all these books kept in school and i didnot see these books i found my child speak about this material by a very good way. they learn them the mother language by completely differint way than that used in egypt (depend on writing much more pages per day)which depend on reading, by this way they make children love reading they read any thing and every thing by reading they know how to write, we need to change the way of teaching not the material tought, change the teacher mannar that is the first step.

Abotmam

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة
  • الموضوعات المشابهه

تل ابيب (رويترز) - تظاهر ربع مليون اسرائيلي يوم السبت مطالبين بخفض تكاليف المعيشة في تصعيد للاحتجاجات التي فرضت الاقتصاد بقوة على جدول الاعمال السياسي ووضعت ضغوطا على رئيس الوزراء الاسرائيلي بنيامين نتنياهو. ويعتزم نتنياهو تشكيل فريق وزاري يوم الاحد للتعامل مع مطالب المتظاهرين الذين ارتفع عددهم في اقل من شهر من جماعة من الطلاب اعتصمت في خيام في الشوارع الى حشد انتشر في انحاء البلاد للطبقة المتوسطة المثقلة بالاعباء. وتتوقع اسرائيل نسبة نمو تصل الى 4.8 في المئة هذا العام في وقت يعاني فيه كثير من
      I am Egyptian/British surgeon living and working in England would like to share with you my experience in life here. today started at 8.00 am as I drove about 45 minutes to go the hospital in newtown wales to do my clinic there. I saw about 12 patients. I finished there about 2.30pm and drove back to shrewsbury. i was off in the afternoon so I took my dog a walk in the countryside. It is a nice sunny and warm day hera which is unusual!.
      لم تكن مجامله .. أو تملق .. عندما صرح أوباما للعالم أجمع ..بعد نجاح ثورتنا المجيدة .. بأن المصريين ألهموا الاميركان والعالم بالقدره على التغيير بشكل حضارى وسلمى .. بعيدا عن التدمير والتخريب الصوره القادمه من أحدى الاحتجاجات العماليه فى ويسكنسون الامريكيه .. وأثرت أن أضعها فى باب ((إنجازات المصريين)) إعتقادا منى أنه المكان المناسب لها :happy:
      http://www.facebook....8122291&index=1
      حد جرب شهادات المركز ده مركز تحت اسم المصرية للتدريب و المركز الدولي للخدمات التعليمية عبر الإنترنت ن المركز المركز تحت اسم المصرية للتدريب و المركز الدولي للخدمات التعليمية عبر الإنترنت Egyptian Training Board مسجل علامة تجارية TM قد نشأ المركز عام 2006 لينطلق إلى عالم التعليم عن طريق الإلكترونية ولكي يصبح اليوم مدرسة اون لاين دولية تظل أكثر من 50 مدرس من جميع أنحاء العالم وتدرس أكثر من 30 دورة في مجالات مختلفة وقد إختارت الشركة شعارها " تعلم بحرية " فقط لاننا نتغلب علي قيود الزمان والمكا
  • أضف...