اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

investment in canada and how

most of the newcomer to canada from the arab countries they come over here and exited about every thing they see i donot blame them because it is very beautiful country.  but they make many mistak some of this mistake very regretable.

when they come  here whith some dollars they save in the gulf state average 100 -200 thousand dollars they think this amount is very big amount compare what they are use to earn back in the gulf but unfortuntly it is not .

what they do, they buy a house cash in full whith the most  of what they have ,and then they runing out of money  , then their life becom difficult .

what i suggest first they have to be very careful whith every benny they have  , spend only on what is basice

buy used car do not buy new car

look for a good buisnes avoid little grocry stor because they donot make mony

worke first in any field you choose for 6 month or even one  year so in this way you know what you are getting at

may be you do not like the job in this way you are in the safe side and still you have your money

donot rush to buy a buisness  because some body told it is very cheap or it is good deal be very carefull their a lot of people that i know lost their money because of bad advise

the franchise is not bad idea but  very carefull befor you signe on the dot line

the buissnes then well generate the fund where you can put down payment on any house and the bank well give you the rest .

the reason the grocry store is not good because of the big compettion from big companies

any body have question ?

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

شكرا يا اخ سام .. للأسف القادمين الجدد تقابلهم عقبة .. الكريديت هيستورى .. او التاريخ الأئتمانى .. و قد قابلتنى شخصيا ..فكيف نتغلب عليها ..

هذا من ناحية .. من ناحية اخرى .. كيف يمكن عموما بناء تاريخ ااتمانى .. البعض تصحنى بعمل العديد من انواع الكريديت كاردز .. فما رأيكم دام فضلكم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم .. إن المنافقين فى الدرك الأسفل من النار ولن تجد لهم نصيرا .. صدق الله العظيم ( النساء – 145 )
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

هل استخراج بطاقة ائتمان من اي بنك قبل الحضور الي كندا امرا مفيد وضروري أم لا فائدة طالما انها حديثة الاصدار شهر او اتنين قبل الحضور مثلا. وتعقيبا على كلام الاخ فري فرير ما الحل؟

when_born.jpg
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Listen i live in Canada and i had a lot of problems when i came here for the first time because of the credit history.

my advice is to get a maximum of two credit cards

=======

=======

then you start buying on this credit card anything like gas ,newspapers,,then you keep the money you spend on the credit card on the side dont touch it

=========

=========

At the end of the month you go to the bak and you pay the bill in full

====

====

this is the best way to build a good credit,,,,notice ...very important do not get a credit cards from department stores (canadian tire,the bay,zellers,sears) as the charge 28%-30%

get only one VISA and one MASTERCARD.

and if you have enough money to pay your house in cash ..... don't you better pay like half the price and put the some of the money to be invested and the other some in an RRSP(registered retirement saving plan) it is good beacuse it gives you a tax braek,,,that means if your income is high you will pay a lot of tax......and the only way to avoid paying the tax is by reducing your income

to do that you donate to charities(organizations , churches, mosques...etc) and you keep the recipt,

and/or you put money in the RRSP.

if you need more information just send me a message

May love and peace prevail on Egypt

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

جميل جدا اخ كامل ويعجبني اللعيب الدولي اللي فاهم  زيك

ارجو ان يرد أحد على سؤالي:

هل استخراج بطاقة ائتمان من اي بنك قبل الحضور الي كندا امرا مفيد وضروري أم لا فائدة طالما انها حديثة الاصدار شهر او اتنين قبل الحضور مثلا. وتعقيبا على كلام الاخ فري فرير ما الحل؟

وسؤال الاخ مايك ايضا

when_born.jpg
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

مصراوى .. لا اظن انه يفيد .. و الحل كما قال سام تبدأ تبنى تاريخك الأئتمانى هنا ( التاريخ الأئتمانى مفيد عند حالة القروض الكبيرة ) .. و لكن سؤال مايك جوهرى ولا اعلم الأجابة .. ياريت سام او كامل يفيدونا

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم .. إن المنافقين فى الدرك الأسفل من النار ولن تجد لهم نصيرا .. صدق الله العظيم ( النساء – 145 )
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

hi guys i am sorry to be late , my son gave very bad cold viros so i can stay home rest of the week (sick leave )

any way to start bulding your credit

you must have a bank acount checking acount any major bank  royal-cibc-td or b.m.o

you must have a job any job no need to have a job like a doctor any job whith stedy incom

that where you start .the bank strat watching you what is in and what is out even if you have 100.000 in the bank and you donot have a job the bank put in what they called

R6  what is R6 this is the credit bearue rating

R1 is AAA credit to get AAA you need 3 years bank history

remember if you give a check and the check came back NSF (no sufficant fund) three times the bank put on what they call credit watch they well void any prevelege like overdraft and you go on R5

this is very long story about the bank system

but where you can start let us take me as example

i remember it took me three years to get R1 history

because i have a job there is money going in and money going out the bank is watching they send me master card limmit 5000 now i have only visa gold 5000 and master gold 5000 i donot need moor credit card

to answer the question if i have credit card from outsid is this going to give credit history the answer is NO but you can used them here and pay in egypt

olso the credit involve if you rent or own how long you have been on the job no late payment on any bills

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

why you need credit history?

some people  well say i do not need credit history i can pay cash all the time  i do have money i do not need all of this, WRONG

this country have  asystem every body go whith the system because if you want to buy any thing on payement rent a house buy a house buy a car even your phone in your house all the major company report every time you make a payment in any thing to the credit bearue

let say that you have a phone bill $50 and you decide not to pay it because you move  the phone company report the nonpayment to the credit bearue and "hoooops" you are a bad guy you are on R7 that is  going to stay on your record for seven years to com it make your live  hard

even if you pay it still going to stay on your record

so be very carfull.

now why people have bad credit and there is a lots of them have this proplem because they spend what they do not have then the problem starting collection and so on

i would advise any body to have credit card only one whith limmit $1000 even if the bank gave you moor that is if you have starting job and low incom

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

عزيزى سام شكرا على المعلومات المفيدة .. و الف الف سلامة للنجل الغالى .. ارجو ان يكون يخبر الأن .. حتى ابنى الكبير عندة برد من ثلاث ايام و قد شفى تقريبا الحمد لله ..

عايز اوضح نقطة صغيرة .. انا مرة فوجئت بالبنك ( سكوتشيا ) .. رفع تأمينى 50% فجأة و بدون طلب منى .. و هو مثداق لكلام اخى سام .. مع رجاء ملاحظة ان عدم دفع فاتورة .. يضع عليك نقطة .. حتى و لو سددتها بعد ذلك .. فهى تظل ( كسابقة ) .. اساءة تخطيط مالى منك .. و بالتالى حجم الثقة فى سلامة تخطيطك المالى مشكوك فيه .. بس هى تظل 7 سنوات يا اخ سام؟! هذه فترة طويلة جدا .. اظنها اقل من ذلك و اظن ان هناك طرق للتصالح .. خاصة فى الأمور الصغيرة

المشكلة الحقيقية لو تجمع عليك عدد كبير من النقاط .. كما قال الأخ سام .. ممكن شركة التليفونات ترفض تركبلك خط مثلا .. و فعلا هم كشفوا على الكريديت بتاعى قبل ايصال الخط لى

و شكرا

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

thank you guys for your feeling my son is ok  he gave his mom very  hard time because the school  is on march break

but i hope every think well be allright

any way speaking about the credit if you have doubt that some body did somthing to your credit all you have to do go to the credit bearue in your area and aske a personal report they have to give you the report by law but you maybe  pay fees for this service 20$ or mor

the 7 years is 7 years nothing you can do .

the only way you can do to reduce the R7 to R4 is to pay the bill and report it to the credit bearue.

i do this every day in the office when we write a contract to a customer i can know his history whithin 3 mints.

if he is over R4 he have to  provide somthing we call cosigner in arabic you call it "eldamen"  or pay CASH

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

لا يشترط دفع فاتورة الكارت بالكامل حتي تحافظ علي تاريخ ائتماني جيد ، ولكن يشترط ان تدفع الحد الادني{3 في المائة من الفاتورة الشهرية}

ايضا يؤثر علي تاريخك الائتماني سلبيا الا تدفع الايجار في اول الشهر تماما ، او الا تكمل فترة التعاقد بالنسبة للايجار او بالنسبة للايجار التمليكي للسيارة

لا يؤثر علي تاريخك الائتماني ان يوقف صرف شيك اصدرته بسبب ان funds not cleared

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين

لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له، له الملك وله الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

stop payement is not the same as the N.S.F

any way the best way to avoide all of  these

is to aske the bank to give you overdraft protection

they start with one  thousand.

i said if you are late many time or not paying at all

then your credit standing is going to be effectedyes you are wright you can pay the3% on your credit card and pay the intrest charge i think it is 1.445 per month or 18.99 per annum.

try to avoid the finance company like citi h.f.c. they give loan almost to any body with R6 and down but they charge 36% per annum. some company offer one year no payment and no intrest but when it is due you have to pay in full or monthly with 36%  intrest

so be carful

some people took cibc and b.m.o to court because they charge too much intrest  on their credit card i heard this on ctv news

read the fine print always befor you signe on any paper

it is part of the contract and you are obid by it

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 6 سنة...

الموضوع دة مهم جدا لكل اللي رايح كندا وخصوصا اللي عاوز يعرف يعني اية كريدت بيرو واهميتة لكل اللي عايشين في كندا واللي رايحين عشان يعملو حسابهم شكرا جزيلا للاخ صامويل والاخ بايت وفري فرير ومايك.

"قُل لَّن يُصِيبَنَا إِلاَّ مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَنَا هُوَ مَوْلانَا وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ "

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

الموضوع دة مهم جدا لكل اللي رايح كندا وخصوصا اللي عاوز يعرف يعني اية كريدت بيرو واهميتة لكل اللي عايشين في كندا واللي رايحين عشان يعملو حسابهم شكرا جزيلا للاخ صامويل والاخ بايت وفري فرير ومايك.

"قُل لَّن يُصِيبَنَا إِلاَّ مَا كَتَبَ اللَّهُ لَنَا هُوَ مَوْلانَا وَعَلَى اللَّهِ فَلْيَتَوَكَّلِ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ "

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

يعني ايه كريدت بيرو يا استاذ/سامح؟ياريت توضح علشان انا مافهمتش حاجة من ايلي قالوها و بأختصار لو تكرمت؟و تشكر ياذوء :blush2:

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

يعني ايه كريدت بيرو يا استاذ/سامح؟ياريت توضح علشان انا مافهمتش حاجة من ايلي قالوها و بأختصار لو تكرمت؟و تشكر ياذوء :P

تقريبا و الله اعلم هو سجل بتاريخك الائتماني و اللي بيكون متصل باغلب المصالح الحكومية و البنوك و الخدمات التي تقدم للجمهور

يعني لو عندك تقصير في دفع شيكات او فاتورة كريديت كارد ....الخ كل ده بياثر على سجلك الائتماني و بالتالي ممكن يترفض طلبك

في حالة كنت مقدم عل قرض مثلا او عايز تركب خط تليفون او ................الخ

كانه فيش و تشبيه مالي مش جنائي

ممكن الاخ سامح يراجع اللي ذكرته و يصححلي لو انا غلط في حاجة

تحياتي يا ذوء :sad: :roseop:

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

الموضوع ده من 2002

نظر لاهمية الموضوع فعلا يا ريت احد الموجودين فى كندا الان يكملوه معانا

هل يمكن لاحد من المهاجرين الجدد بدون ان يعمل لنفسه تاريخ ائتمانى يشترى بيت مثلا بالقسط ؟؟

و شكرا للجميع

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة
  • الموضوعات المشابهه

The way to work as a sonographer in canada for Egyptian doctors spacialized in radiodiagnosis?? 
      Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to sidebar -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MoneySense Search site Blogs Forums This will take you to our sister site Canadian Business. Portfolio Tracker This will take you to our sister site Canadian Business. RSS PlanningInsurance Tax Education Wills & Estates Living with Money Tip of the Week InvestingMutual Funds Stocks Bonds Couch Potato Power of advice Savings
      Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) recently announced they are consulting with relevant stakeholders about changing various aspects of the Federal Skilled Worker Program. CIC is considering changing the number of points awarded in three of the six selection factors. CIC is also proposing changes to educational requirements and stricter rules for assessing the validity of Canadian job offers. According to CIC, these suggested changes are meant to reflect the current needs of the Canadian e
      معجبنيش بصراحة بس قلت لازم تجربوه :] كليك(انقر أو ادعس) هنا
      اعزائي لقد بحثت في المنتدي عن معلومات بخصوص مهن Estimator/Scheduler في كندا و التي اعتقد انها تهم شريحة كبيرة من المهندسين الذيين يفكرون بالهجرة الي كندا . و كما نعلم فان هناك معلومات متاحة عن هذا الموضوع في مشاركات المهندس/ ياسر و لكن انا ما زلت اعتقد ان هناك المزيد من المعلومات و الخبرات التي من الممكن ان نتشاركها حتي تتحقق الفائدة لكل المشتركين .... اتمني من الجميع المشاركة الفعالة و الايجابية بما لديهم من معرفة و انا علي ثقة ان هذا الموضوع يهم الكثيرين من الذين يعملوا بمجال الهندسة و الانشا
  • أضف...