Estimators /Schedulers in Canada

• بعد 3 أسابيع...
  • الردود 42
  • البداية
  • اخر رد

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

أكثر المشاركين في هذا الموضوع

بيان هام لكل السادة المهندسين الاعزاء الذين يعملوا بمجال ادارة المشروعات

اليوم قد تم قبول الطلب الخاص بي مبدئيا من نوفا سكوتشيا تحت NOC 0711 و انا كنت وعدت زملائي reemragab, aminsoroor, salama, and Mahmoud Omar

بأني اوافيكم بالتطورات حتي تتأكدوا انه ينفع ال planners / Schedulers يقدموا تحت NOC0711 و ان الحكم الفيصل في الموضوع هو ال Job Duties

و ليس ال Job title

Ibrahim Rashed

Projects Planning and Controls Engineer

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 1 شهر...
بيان هام لكل السادة المهندسين الاعزاء الذين يعملوا بمجال ادارة المشروعات

اليوم قد تم قبول الطلب الخاص بي مبدئيا من نوفا سكوتشيا تحت NOC 0711 و انا كنت وعدت زملائي reemragab, aminsoroor, salama, and Mahmoud Omar

بأني اوافيكم بالتطورات حتي تتأكدوا انه ينفع ال planners / Schedulers يقدموا تحت NOC0711 و ان الحكم الفيصل في الموضوع هو ال Job Duties

و ليس ال Job title

الف مبروك يا باشمهندس ولو انها متأخرة شوية وربنا يكمل ليك على خير باذن الله :roseop:

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• الموضوعات المشابهه

The way to work as a sonographer in canada for Egyptian doctors spacialized in radiodiagnosis?? 
      Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to sidebar -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MoneySense Search site Blogs Forums This will take you to our sister site Canadian Business. Portfolio Tracker This will take you to our sister site Canadian Business. RSS PlanningInsurance Tax Education Wills & Estates Living with Money Tip of the Week InvestingMutual Funds Stocks Bonds Couch Potato Power of advice Savings
      Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) recently announced they are consulting with relevant stakeholders about changing various aspects of the Federal Skilled Worker Program. CIC is considering changing the number of points awarded in three of the six selection factors. CIC is also proposing changes to educational requirements and stricter rules for assessing the validity of Canadian job offers. According to CIC, these suggested changes are meant to reflect the current needs of the Canadian e
      معجبنيش بصراحة بس قلت لازم تجربوه :] كليك(انقر أو ادعس) هنا
      al salamo alikm my name is Alaa i am egyption and new camer in Canada i live in gatineau and work in ottawa and until now i did not meet any egyption ?????????????????????? i cant belev it but it is so if any one live close plz reply to me salamo alikm
  • أضف...