اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

How much$$ for the Palestinian? - How about $2 Billion - Deal!

It's very sad to even think about writing a message like this but this seems to be our reality. Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Is it possible that many of the Arab leaders (despite the wishes of their great people) want to keep the situation as is in Palestine? Every Arab leader that negotiates with Israel and the united states seems to negotiate a pay-off. Egypt for example negotiated a deal in Camp David. I apologize that I am picking on Egypt but they are the second biggest recepient of $merican dollars in the middle east after Israel - Egypt has been getting $2 Billion a year since then. [b:post_uid0]Is that the real reason that they will never fight Israel? Is that the reason Palestinian children die every die? Will they get more money if more Palestinians die under the occupation? Have they been bought?[/b:post_uid0] what a shame: Egypt is the only hope for the Arabs regaining their dignity.

God bless the Palestinian struggle... they die, but they die with dignity... it is better than living without it.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

تصحيح بسيط وهو أن المعونة الأمريكية بموجب معاهدة كامب ديفيد  1.3 بليون مخصوما منها مصاريف التحقيقات التي أجرتها السلطات الأمريكية في حادث طائرة مصر للطيران , هذا ومن غير المعروف حتى الآن ما إذا كانت التعويضات ستخصم كذلك من مبلغ المعونة.

أما معاهدة وادي عربة بين الأردن واليهود فلم تعلن مبالغ جوائزها, ولكنها أسخى كثيرا من جوائز المعاهدة الأولى.

صدقونا ياناس , فكلهم شارون ..

حماس - مصر

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 2 أسابيع...

My great respect to Iraq's president Saddam Hussein for his generosity with the Palestinian people and his honorable stand against Israel and the west.I hope another leaders of the Arab follow his respected attitude wake up before your turn will come very soon either from Sharon and Bush company or from your nations esp Mubarak and king Abdullha and those in Sudia arabia.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة
  • الموضوعات المشابهه

I saw one of the most dramatic and effective video and would like our computer experts to try to post it in our site http://www.whatreallyhappened.com then scroll the left side of the page till you reach,power point presentation then click on children of palestine. Some points there is very intersting some of which I liked and there are many are:The new republican palor game say anything you like as long as it ends with"While we're fighting the war on terrorism" IS KOFI ANNAN'sMIDEAST ENVOY
  • أضف...