اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

إمكانية فرص العمل بكندا - نوع الأعمال المتاحة للمصريين الجدد

hi guys this is my first particiption

any body can buy a house in canada only under these situation

to pay cash in full  reasnable house in ottawa can strat @220000 or you can buy a townhouse attach to other town house @169000 but if you cross the river to Quebeq sid which is only 10 mints from ottawa the price of the house can reach halfe what you pay in ottawa there is areason because the taxes in ontario less than in Quebeq

27% less and the french lang.

any way you can still worke in ontario and sleep in Qubeq

you can not bu a house if you do not have a full time job and salary atleast 37000 peryear and been on the job for atleast 2years with good AAA crdit

if you want to rent ahouse or appartment it cost for a town house 1200 per month pluse utility {hydro gas heat}

for appartment it cost around the sam but all inclusive

it is not prefer for a family to live i these appartment becuse most of them are for low incom famliy that mean trouble for you children and you

after you are in canada for one year you muse fil for incom tax even if you donot have any incom they call it 0 incom then if you have afamily you can apply for a child tax benefit and GST  remember these benfit are base on your incom a family of hasband and wife and three children age between 6 years and11 yrs ans14 yrs can recive monthly 600 $ if their incom max 21000 per year thats mean they can recive 7200 per year from the feds

any comments you are wellcom to aske any question abou these thing because i have been here for loooong time

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

this my first participation .

any body can find job very easy if you stay away from big city and head further north.

if you want a good starter try northwest terrotries or alberta theres is all kind of good job in many sector like service industry ,oil , gas it pay 35 to45 $ per hour but remember life is mor expensive than in tronto  

i worke in the oil industry as supervisor i have been in canada 21 years i am making reasnable incom 120000 per year befor tax any body want any question you can aske me

الأخ الفاضل صامويل ..شكرا جزيلا على مشاركتكم القيمة .. لقد كنا جميعا فى حاجة ماسة جدا لشخص ذو خبرة كبيرة فى العزيزة الحبيبة كندا لكى ينير لنا الطريق .. سيادتكم مكسب كبير لنا .. فارجوا الا تنسانا .. و ان تظل معنا .. وياسلام بقى لو تكتب عربى  

شكرا جزيلا حارا مرة اخرى .. اكثر الله من امثالك ..  

:inlove:  :inlove:  :inlove:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم .. إن المنافقين فى الدرك الأسفل من النار ولن تجد لهم نصيرا .. صدق الله العظيم ( النساء – 145 )
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

i wish i can write in arabic but unfortnatly i can not because my computer is english sorry dood.

any way i do understand that you guys want to start new life in a decent way

you have to com to canada open mind and try to learn somthing new, canadian people are very kind, honest and peacfull and mor important about these people they accept the other as they are i mean if they are muslim jweish or budist what ever but you have to understand the canadian way of living {if you are in rome do like the roman } you can stay in canada for 10 years and if you are not active  with the community then you are outsider rest of your life.

people here aske me where are from orginaly i said gladly from egypt i am not asham of that i tell them about the egyptian cotton by the way most people know about egptian cottan i tell them in my villege we grow cottan

and so on  . then you start to make friend canadian freind

you go to the bar with them you donot have to drink booz

this way you make connection  or what we call in egypt

WASTA  this is how you get a job not throug intervew and this crab you well get no where

this country need braves and big heart  i have afriend

he is a lawyer the other guy is car salesman they are canadian we go fishing camping in summer playing cards somtim  they love our spicy food and sweet {umm ali}

qatayef and so on. we also like their food like meatloaf

limmeon pie and my children play street hocky whith their children   thet go out in halween  like any othe canadian children 100% canadian and proud of who Iam

the government cannaot  provid whith job because this not the gov. resposiblity nither for you or any one eles

you have to fight for IT IS A FIGHT TO SURVIVE.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

somebody e-mail me about the cost of living in canada

her is my answer

for a person comming to canada as newcommer it vary from person to person family to family

if you are married and have children average 2 or 3 in their teen you need at least 2000 canadian  as i said in a brevious message try to live in a family orinted area

if you are in tronto massasga is not bad but i recomend london ontario there is a big arab community from palasine lebanon and egypt it about 2 hours west of tronto

less hassol mor job and small city another city in ontario but less job or maybe harder is bellvile it is 2 hrs east of tronto there a good college there called loylist college it is good for children from oversaes

another city which have the best university in canada is

Kingston mediam size city not far from ottawa

Queen university is famous for law,  adminstration and the best university for computer is scond to none is waterllo near kichner ont.

remember if you are not canadian or  landedimmgrant then the fees is very, very expensive it could run at least 20000 peryear but of course it is far cheaper for canadian

oh i gorgot to tell that you cannot apply for federal child tax until you fill for incom tax the the feds well give a fat cheque at the end of the year the amount in the cheque depend on your incom and you children age there is no child tax benefit for any person over18

i hope i answer your query

thanks

SAM

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

ماتأثير هذه التصريحات علي سوق العماله عندكم؟!

====================================

أعرب الان غرينسبان رئيس مجلس الاحتياطي الاتحادي الاميركي الاربعاء عن تفاؤل حذر حول الاقتصاد الاميركي، قائلا أن الاقتصاد قد بدأ أولى خطواته نحو التحسن منذ عقد.

وقال غرينسبان خلال كلمته أمام اعضاء لجنة الخدمات المالية بمجلس النواب الامريكي، في إشارة واضحة الى حالات الافلاس والفضائح المالية، "الاقتراح العام هو نقل عبء اتخاذ القرار فيما يتعلق بمجموعة كاملة من الاسئلة عن حسن ادارة الشركات الى الرئيس التنفيذي للشركة. وأنا أؤيد ذلك تأييدا كاملا."

وأضاف أنه يؤيد فكرة محاسبة الروءساء التنفيذيين للشركات على الالتزام بالمعايير المحاسبية.

وقال غرينسبان أن مهندسي سياسة مجلس الاحتياطي الفدرالي يتوقعون نموا في الاقتصاد الاميركي بنسبة 2.5 الى 3.0 % في العام 2002، وهي نسبة متدنية مقارنة مع أوضاع أقتصادية مشابهة.

إلا أنه أضاف أن النسبة المتوقعة في النمو جيدة، في ضوء ما سببته أحداث الحادي عشر من أيلول الماضي.

وأشار غرينسبان أن نسبة البطالة التي بدأت تطفو وتشكل خطرا سوف تؤثر على ثلثي نمو الاقتصاد الاميركي الذي يعتمد على القوة الاستهلاكية، وأضاف أن إدارته تتوقع أن ترتفع نسبة البطالة من 6.0 % الى 6.25 % هذا العام، حتى لو تعافى الاقتصاد.

ودار جانب كبير من اسئلة اعضاء اللجنة لغرينسبان حول المخاوف التي ثارت في اسواق المال بشأن المعايير المحاسبية في اعقاب انهيار شركة انرون العملاقة للطاقة.

هذا وقد سجلت أسعار الاسهم الامريكية ارتفاعا طفيفا في نهاية تعاملات الاربعاء بفضل التفاوءل الذي ساد بين المستثمرين اثر تصريحاته.

====================================

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

إلى من سبقونا إلى كندا

ما هي الوظائف المتاحة فورا للمهاجرين الشباب والتي يمكن ان يعيش منها إلى أن يستقر وما هي الاجور في الغالب؟

وهل هناك افراد يمكن الاتصال عليهم يقدروا يفيدونا عند وصولنا بمعني يكونوا محتاجين عمالة؟

المهنة الاساسية مترجم خبرة واجيد الانجليزية بطلاقة وعلى دراية تامة بالكمبيوتر بدرجة محترف وعلى خبرة كبيرة بالعمل في اي وسط متعدد الجنسيات وبالثقافة والعقلية الغربية...حيث انها تكون هم اي صاحب عمل عند توظيفه لاي شخص واصل حديثا من الشرق الاوسط

عموما نبحث عن عمل ملائم  بعيدا عن ما حرمه الله

شاكرين حسن تعاونكم

when_born.jpg
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

if you are a canadian citizen you have to be canadian citizen there is a job for you

the national defence canada DND (the canadian army is looking for people who can translat arabic -english

english- arabic i was in a job fair monday in ottawa and i have seen the ad. so big guy if you are the man give them a call  or go to dnd websit.

but other job i already said what you have to do in my previous posting .

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

Dear Samuel

Thanx a million for your contripution and your reply. Unfortunately, I am only a fresh landed immigrant and not a citizen...anyway...I will go to check their website...moreover...donot u agree that the need for Arabic language will increase from now on? I hope so..as they will need to understand us more and will need more translators in the future, especially for the government sector like army, airports, Ports, and even embassies abroad....or i am I very optemistic?

when_born.jpg
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

if you live in tronto area why dont you check ministry of socail service (the welfar office they alaways need tranlator but i belive they donot pay that much only on call bassis i think $15 per hour or less

another thing check the tronto children hospital some time they need translator for pataint

i am trying to help!!!

you do not loose any thing by going to them DO NOT CALL THEM JUST GO THERE

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

ما مدي جديه عشرات الرسائل التي اجدها في بريدي تدعوني للعمل من المنزل بعائد كبير؟!!

مثال ...الرساله التاليه التي وصلتني من دقائق

You were referred to me from an inquiry as someone who is seeking a financial miracle. If this is true please continue - I promise this will be worth your time.

I can help you make an excellent income from your home with your computer and phone. This is not some scam or mlm opportunity.

Are you Serious about earning an excellant income at home starting Right Away with a simple system where people contact you?

No, this does not require any selling.

Can you put forth the effort to make this a reality for yourself starting today? If your answer is yes than call me at the number below.

Currently we are accepting new team members at this time. We will train you thoroughly. In addition, we are willing to provide you with advertising assistance to virtually insure your success.

Experience is not required. However, you must have a serious desire for personal success.

Simply take a moment to take the next step by calling me at my home office and I will provide you with all the details.

This will be the greatest business opportunity of your life.

Call Carolyn at 1-888-415-1477  24 hours

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

عم مايك .. خبرتى الشخصية فى هذا الموضوع سيئة .. كل ما تمشى ورا الناس دى تقعد تلففك وراها .. لتنتهى الى لاشيئ .. او الى شيئ لا ترضاة لنفسك .. الحداية ما بتحدفشى كتاكيت ..

عموما هناك عبارات اول ما اجدها فى اعلان ابتعد عنه فورا .. "لابد ان يكون لديك رغبة قوية للنجاح" .. معناة ناوى يطلب طلب سيئ لا يقبلة الناس عادة

" اكسب 600 - 800 الخ الخ اسبوعيا .." يعنى 2400 الى 3200 شهريا .. و هذه ارقام ليست بالساهل كدة

"بالعمولة" ..

هناك الاف الجهات التى ترغب قى اعطائك شيئ ما .. علشان تلف تخبط على الأبواب .. و هو امر قميئ جدا .. و يسمونها "دور تو دور" .. و احسن شيئ انك لو اتصلت باعلان من هذا النوع تسأل .. هل نوع الوظيفة  "دور تو دور" اى من باب لباب .. ما يقدروش يكدبوا فى هذه الحالة

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم .. إن المنافقين فى الدرك الأسفل من النار ولن تجد لهم نصيرا .. صدق الله العظيم ( النساء – 145 )
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

watch for these ads in the paper if it is true then i am going to leave my job today but this is a scam remember it is against the law in ontario to pay some body to give you a job and the door to door sales you need a city licence  because if some body complain you are in trouble not the company you worke whith so door to door is not a good idea.

when the ads is good to be true then it is not true

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

هذا الموقع بيوضح في جدول الحد الأدنى للأجور بالساعة في جميع مقاطعات كندا. أنا رأيت أنه مكانه الصحيح هنا لارتباطه بعنوان المناقشة وهو في الاصل جدول

http://www.settlement.org/sys....nk=http

when_born.jpg
رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 5 سنة...
  • بعد 1 سنة...
  • الزوار

أخواني أنا قمت بالتقديم للحصول على PR في سفارة كندا بالقاهرة في مارس 2008 وحصلت بالفعل على file no .. في ظل الظروف الحالية ارجو منكم ان يعطيني احد اجابة دقيقة كم من الوقت يسغرق الحصول على PR ؟؟؟وشكرا mohshawer@yahoo.com

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 1 شهر...

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله..

انا مش عارف كيف بدي ابدأ بصراحةو يعني حابب اشكر كل المشاركين و القائمين على هذا الموضوع المفيد و الشيق بصراحة شدني كثير و افادني بمعلومات كنت اجهلها و بدي اخص بالذكر الاخ هادي و الاخ صمويل و الجميع بدون استثناء على المداخلات الرائعة يعني من الشرح الواحد اتخيل نفسه عايش في كندا و انا الان في السعودية و عندي استفسار ارجو انكم تساعدوني في الرد عليه لانو محيرني, انا بفكر بالهجره و انا احمل شهادة الهندسة الكهربائية و تدرجت في المناصب من مهندس موقع و الان اصبحت مدير موقع و مش عارف اذا رحت على كندا كيف بدي اصنف نفسي حسب الوظيفة NOC يعني بدي اكون مهندس كهرباء و هذه المهنة كما تعلمون بدها بلاوي اجازات و تصاريح حتى الواحد يعرف يشتغل فيها ولا اصنف نفس على اساس اني مدير و في هذه الحالة هل بيقبلو فيي بدون ما يكون معي شهادة بالادارة كنت حابب اعرف عن هذا الموضوع وبدي اتأسف على الاطالة و لكم جزيل الشكر.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 11 شهور...

روح موفع ال د قناوى وشوف اجابات الاسئله اللى زى دى

اللهم انت ربى خلقتنى و انا عبدك و انا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت اعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت و ابوء لك بنعمتك على و ابوء بذنبى فاغفر لى فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا انت

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

ده موقع لجامعه مهمه وممكن اخواننا اللى فى كندا يعرفو ا اذا كان معترف بالدراسه فيها ام لا

http://www.ashworthcollege.edu/

الجميل فى الجامعه انها فيها كثير من الدراسات عن طريق النت

و الدراسه للكورس فى حدود اقل من الف دولار

انا لما يجيلى القبول فى الهجره حاستغل وقتى واشوف ممكن ادرس ايه يساعدنى لما اروح هناك

وربنا يحلها من عنده

اللهم انت ربى خلقتنى و انا عبدك و انا على عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت اعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت و ابوء لك بنعمتك على و ابوء بذنبى فاغفر لى فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا انت

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

A ::

Auto Mechanic

B ::

Basic Accounting

Basic Electronics

Bridal Consulting

C ::

Carpentry

Child Care Career Skills

Computer Accounting

Computer Network Security

Computer Networking

Computer Programming

Conservation

E ::

Electrician Training

F ::

Fashion Retailing

Fitness and Exercise

Floral Design

Forensic Science

G ::

Gourmet Cooking & Catering

Graphic Design

Gunsmithing

H ::

Health Records Management

Heating and Air Conditioning

Home Inspection

Hotel & Restaurant Management

I ::

Interior Decorating

Internet Marketing

Introduction to Financial Statements

Introduction to Psychology

Introduction to Sales

J ::

Jewelry Design & Repair

L ::

Landscape Design

Locksmithing

M ::

Marketing Communications

Massage Techniques

Medical Billing and Claims

Medical Office Assisting

Medical Transcription

Motorcycle Repair

N ::

Nutrition, Diet & Health Science

O ::

Online Business Management

P ::

Paralegal Studies

PC Service & Repair

PCs for Beginners

Personal Financial Planning

Pharmacy Technician

Physical Therapy Aide

Plumbing

Private Investigation

Project Management

Property Management

R ::

Real Estate Appraisal Skills

Retail Management

S ::

Security Services

Small Business Management

Sport Psychology for Peak Performance

T ::

Tax Preparation

Teacher Assisting

Travel Agent

V ::

Veterinary Assisting

W ::

Web Site Design

Writing Children's Books

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

هو بصراحه المفروض اننى ماتكلمش فى المشروع ده لانى لسه ماسافرتش لكن ممكن نبحث فيه لحد مانسافر

اكتر حاجه بتخلص فلوس المسافرين هى السكن والقعده بدون عمل لفتره طويله

لكن لو اكتمعت الجاليه العربيه او المصريه واشترت مثلا مزرعه 100 فدان او اكثر و اتعمل فيها مكان للمعيشه (زى فندق مثلا) وكان المهاجرين الجدد ينزلوا عليها ويستقروا فيها ) يبقوا متوصلين بالنت وقريبين من اماكن ال مدارس للاولاد و يعملوا فى المزرعه كل حسب مقدرته يعنى المهندسين ممكن يساعدوا ويبنوا بيوت اكتر لاستقبال المهاجرين و المهندسين الزراعيين والبيطريين يساعدوا فى ان المزرعه تنتج

ايراد المزرعه يصرف على نفسها فى انها تساعد مهاجرين اخرين كل مهاجر جديد جاى معاه فلوس يشترى اسهم فى هذه الشركه بالف دولار مثلا السهم

واللى يلاقى شغل فى مكان تانى يسيب المكان ده لغيره وهكذا

انا اللى اعرفه ان الاتحاد قوه والف دولار لوحدها مش حاتعمل حاجه لكن 1000000 ممكن تعمل حاجات كتير

فكروا فىها واعرضوها على المراكز والجاليات هناك لعل وعسى

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة

• أضف...