محاورات المصريين

المغتربين الذين يريدون الرجوع  للوطن و يريدون مشروع واحد

الأستاذ خالد  ... يبدو ان رسالتك فى حاجة لمزيد من الإيضاح  ..لو تكرمت

مواطنين لا متفرجين

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 4 أسابيع...
  • بعد 4 أسابيع...

[eNGLISH] dear who want to invest in Egypt, this is a real experienced man in the gulf market the I returned to Egypt to invest & work from more than 8 years, I was a blind in the egyptian market I lost sevaralt times a lot & I gained also several times , I advise you that this market is not like all the market you know specially that you mostly was an employee not an investor so be careful , the theory  is always far from the fact, be vary carefull, today everywhere there is people who want to invest & always you will need a realistic study, form experts, do not start more with more than 10% of your capital, be always ready to work as a starter from scratch & do everything yourself to learn, never on trusting people, they may be  good but this is not the best rule to follow, always invest in the domain you know the best, changing your domain will make you completely blind, be ready for bad surprises , but increase your capacity for resisting to all these disasters, the economic enviroment is affecting everybody, normally for 10 tials 1 succed , this as a fact everywhere, our country is alaways the best place for us but bad people are always there everywhere, we should be against them by insisting to be correct & wisely , never stop asking learning & give yourself the enough time & the scientific proceedure, never place your foot in a place you are not sure of it can carry you, at the end I have a good experience in the new technology but after a big number aof failures , the success today all over the world is a result of a deep experience & studies & mostly in new ideas, nobody will loose or gain except you so good luck - For more I can help you in any question

N.B. I am a 36 years engineer working in the IT, I faced unbeleivable problems nobdy supported me, i expand my work now to other countries & I hope to help anybody in my country

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

[english]

Dear Compact ;

I'm really amazed about your struggling to find a place in egyptian market specially Information Technology industry [iT]. What sort of business you have now after a considerable experience you got in that market ? Is it programming ,Developing applications ,or a distributer for ready made Softwares ...etc.??

Can  you tell us about the spots or areas in the same field may required to purge some captials for investing on it ?

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

many thanks

I will not the bad experiences whaich was more than the positive ones but encouraging you I will tell ontly the good ones - also not details as it is not a place for promoting my business -

Sure I was working in developping softwares, Sites & CDs in Egypt but it is now extended to european companies , don't think it is easy in marketing

I also work in promoting events using the internet like (exhibitions & conferences)

We are the biggest company working in the registration of visitors in exhibitions using our own system we devlopped according to the egyptian market specs

We make now promotions between Egypt & the Europe in the domain of internet - I make  my studies in the latest IT tech.

I will not forget to tell you that for long time I was working as a consultant office in the construction field taking subconsultancy projects with international codes & standards from the gulf market (5 stars hotels, hospitals, palaces, etc..)

I am proud to make a bring to Egypt a good income from outside ' we can say exporting services

At the end this doesn't mean I am rich but I suffer financial problems but I enjoy the success

I can tell you that we can export to the world a lot but we need good marketing

I accept cooperation with any egyptian & this can be the best result gained from this forum

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة
  • أضف...