اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

THE PALESTINIAN CHILDREN - NEEDING COMPUTER HELP

monir

I saw one of the most dramatic and effective video and would like our computer experts to try to post it in our site

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

then scroll the left side of the page till you reach,power point presentation then click on children of palestine.

Some points there is very intersting some of which I liked and there are many are:The new republican palor game

say anything you like as long as it ends with"While we're fighting the war on terrorism"

IS KOFI ANNAN'sMIDEAST ENVOY ON ISRAEL'S PAYROLL?WHY NOT? MOST OF US CONGRESS IS.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة
  • الموضوعات المشابهه

" I am an Egyptian lives abroad I have a child he studing here and enjoying school very much  if there is any day he spent at home he feels sad, sometimes I compare between his situation and the situation of the children in his age in my lovely Egypt, I found in Egypt children carring heavy backbags full of books going to school and pray to God to let this day the last day in school. Why we do this to our children we have the most smart mind ( here they evaluate the egyptian students to be the t
      It's very sad to even think about writing a message like this but this seems to be our reality. Would love to hear your thoughts on this. Is it possible that many of the Arab leaders (despite the wishes of their great people) want to keep the situation as is in Palestine? Every Arab leader that negotiates with Israel and the united states seems to negotiate a pay-off. Egypt for example negotiated a deal in Camp David. I apologize that I am picking on Egypt but they are the second biggest recepi
  • أضف...