اذهب إلى المحتوى
محاورات المصريين

التغيرات الجديدة للهجرة لكندا 1-يوليو-2011

أخى الفاضل بعتذر منك لكن المحامى ده غالبا نصاب محترف

المحامي هو مسجل بجمعية المحامين الكندية وانا اريد ان اتاكد من انه محتال حتى اقدم شكوى لهم

لان أى غلطة فالورق مسئوليته هو لان هو اللى بيوضح فى الورق ان لك زوجة ومعاها بكالوريوس وبيملء الابلكيشن على هذا الاساس ويبدو أنه غلط فى ملء الابلكيشن

طبعا انا ملات الابلكيشن لاني لم اثق به وتوقعت انه قد يخطا

وبالتالى هو لازم يتحمل غلطته ويصلحها

وعشان كده مردش عليك لما بعتله تؤله ايه سبب الرفض وان نقاطك 67 نقطة وحسبتهاله من رأيى ابعتله ايميل تانى

يار يت تحط لنا بيانات المحامى والمبلغ اللى دفعتهوله عشان نعرف ونتعلم من تجربتك

حضرتك كمان تحط لنا هنا عالمنتدى جواب الرفض علشان نفهم الموضوع معاك وبعدين تبعت ايميل للاوفس هناك تؤلهم ان درجاتك 67 نقطة مقسمين كالتالى: وتكتب التقسيم وأن فى غلطة من عندهم مش من عندك والكلام ده تعمله بسرعة لكن فالاول بليز تبعتلنا ايميل الرفض لانو قد يكون حضرتك فاهم الموضوع غلط وطمنا عليك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER

CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE

P.O. BOX 7500

SYDNEY, NS B1P 0A9

29 June 2011

UCI: ########

*###########*

Application: ##############

*##############*

Dear *************:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed

Maximum

Education

Official language proficiency

Arranged employment

Experience

Adaptability

TOTAL

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

You were assigned 20 points for your educational credential at the Bachelor degree level.

You were assigned 14 points for your official language proficiency. This assessment was based upon the language results on file. No points were assigned for your second official language.

No points were assigned for arranged employment.

You were assigned 19 points for 3 year(s) work experience. The point assignment is based upon evidence of work experience with Al-Rahma Private Hospital from February 2009 to November 2010, Al Salam Surgical Hospital from September 2007 to January 2009 and SyriaMed BS from July 2007 to August 2007.

No points were assigned for adaptability.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or any other document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

Should you have different or additional information, you may wish to submit a new application. For up-to-date information on how to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers Class, please visit the website at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. To learn more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

AQS

Program Support Officer

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail by mistake delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This e-mail address is solely for the purpose of communicating to clients and/or their representative’s further instructions regarding their application. This e-mail box is not being monitored. Any future communication/queries to this e-mail address will therefore not be answered.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

تقريبا كدة المحامي لم يرسل ورق المدام او لم يكتب المؤهل من الاساس

و الاحتمال انة لم يذكر ان حضرتك متزوج بدليل ان نقط الزوجة لو حتي افترضنا انها مش مهندسة صفر

حاول تبعت لهم و تسال لماذا نقط ال adpatability لم تاخذ عليها نقط و ان شاء اللة يردوا عليك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

و الاحتمال انة لم يذكر ان حضرتك متزوج بدليل ان نقط الزوجة لو حتي افترضنا انها مش مهندسة صفر

حاول تبعت لهم و تسال لماذا نقط ال adpatability لم تاخذ عليها نقط و ان شاء اللة يردوا عليك

ده افضل حل يا دكتور والمحامي ده فعلا شكله نصاب وزوجة حضرتك شكلها مش اتضافت للطلب

او لم يتم ارسال ورقها ليهم

عموما الغلط ملحوق وتقدر تصلحه راسلهم ديركت منك ليهم وان شاء الله ال 4 نقاط دول من حقك

ونصيحة اخويه اوعى تفقد الامل ومش مهم الفلوس اللي راحت المهم انك تقدم وتاخد الفايل نمبر

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

انا بعثتلهم الايميل الاتي من يومين

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am Dr. Mohammed Ali Saeed Noaman, I have applied for permanent visa as a skilled worker in December 2010 and my points was 67 on the point calculator.

And I have used an immigration consultant as representative "Sanjay Sharma, CCIC, FCMI, Certified Immigration Practitioner, Oath Commissioner, License # M105883, Smart International Immigration Solutions Inc" who have checked my documents and advised my that they were complete and my points were 67.

However I have received a message from you stating that I have been rejected because I have failed to gather a sufficient points.

But the problem is you have not counted my spouse educational points toward my adaptability points and my total points despite the fact that I have included with my application all the required document that indicate my and my spouse's educational level.

I have contacted my Representative who call your office and reply me that I have to post a new application. He also said that my documents (including the original IELTS certificate) will not returned to me, furthermore, I will not refunded for what I have pay you as a processing fees ( 1250 CAD). However, he could not find the reason why you have not give me the points that I deserve (67).

I have studied well the ministerial instruction and rules and I believe that this action toward me is unfair due to the following:

1- You have failed to count my spouse education although I have sent you all the required documents.

2- when you reject my case, you refused to send me back my package as well as the paid fees.

I intend to immigrate to Canada seeking forfairness and equality, and I have deeply shocked and disappointed by this wrong treatment.

I am asking you to, kindly, review my case and undo this unfairness on me.

Below I have copied the letter that I have recieved from you.

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

ده افضل حل يا دكتور والمحامي ده فعلا شكله نصاب وزوجة حضرتك شكلها مش اتضافت للطلب

او لم يتم ارسال ورقها ليهم

عموما الغلط ملحوق وتقدر تصلحه راسلهم ديركت منك ليهم وان شاء الله ال 4 نقاط دول من حقك

اعتقد ان الغلط معهم غير ملحوق( انظر ماذا كتبو في نهاية رسالتهم)

"Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

"

ونصيحة اخويه اوعى تفقد الامل ومش مهم الفلوس اللي راحت المهم انك تقدم وتاخد الفايل نمبر

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

عموما على ما يردو عليك في الايميل اللي بعته

جمع الورق من تاني وجهزه وشوف حوار النسخه الثانيه من الايلتس اللي قولتلك عليهااحتياطا برده

وخلي خطه انك تبعت الورق ثاني في دماغك اذا لم ياتي رد اوتصحيح للي حصل ده

وربنا يصبرك ويعوضك على الفلوس دي

والمحامي ده متسبهوش وخدك حقك منه لان هو السبب في اللي حصل ده كله

سؤال بس يا دكتور بخصوص الايلتس

حضرتك جبت الاسكور ده ازاي يعني خدت دورة ولا عملت ايه

لاني انا لو جبت الاسكور ده هبقى كملت ال 67 نقطة ..... فلو ممكن نصيحة حضرتك اعمل ايه علشان اوصل للسكور بتاع الايلتس وابقي 14 نقطة فيه؟

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

طب يا بشمهندسين

ما تقدمو كيبك واهو شوية فرنسي ونخلص فى الموضوع

وما تنسوش ان كل الطرق تؤدى الى كندا

شكرا

ياريت يا بيسان كان دراسه الفرنسي بالسهولة دي كان الواحد قدم من زمان

علشان امشي في الفرنسي محتاج على الاقل 8 مستويات علشان اعرف اقراء واكتب

هيبقى مجهود كبير ووقت اطول ............. كل طموحي اني اوصل للا سكور بتاع الايلتس ومش عارف اعمل ايه ؟؟؟

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

عموما على ما يردو عليك في الايميل اللي بعته

جمع الورق من تاني وجهزه وشوف حوار النسخه الثانيه من الايلتس اللي قولتلك عليهااحتياطا برده

وخلي خطه انك تبعت الورق ثاني في دماغك اذا لم ياتي رد اوتصحيح للي حصل ده

وربنا يصبرك ويعوضك على الفلوس دي

والمحامي ده متسبهوش وخدك حقك منه لان هو السبب في اللي حصل ده كله

سؤال بس يا دكتور بخصوص الايلتس

حضرتك جبت الاسكور ده ازاي يعني خدت دورة ولا عملت ايه

لاني انا لو جبت الاسكور ده هبقى كملت ال 67 نقطة ..... فلو ممكن نصيحة حضرتك اعمل ايه علشان اوصل للسكور بتاع الايلتس وابقي 14 نقطة فيه؟

اخي العزيز

انا دخلت دورة لغة انكليزية في البرتش كونسل لكنها كانت مستوى سادس فقط و ليس دورة تحضير ايلتس( طبعا التحضيرية افضل)

هناك موقع اسمه ENGLISHTIPS

فيه كتب ممتازة مثل ACE IELTS , INSIGHT, CAMBRIDGE BOOKS

و هناك موقع اكثر من رائع فيه محاضرات اسمه استراليا نتورك مفيد جدا جدا

اتمنى لكم التوفيق

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

طب يا بشمهندسين

ما تقدمو كيبك واهو شوية فرنسي ونخلص فى الموضوع

وما تنسوش ان كل الطرق تؤدى الى كندا

شكرا

ياريت يا بيسان كان دراسه الفرنسي بالسهولة دي كان الواحد قدم من زمان

علشان امشي في الفرنسي محتاج على الاقل 8 مستويات علشان اعرف اقراء واكتب

هيبقى مجهود كبير ووقت اطول ............. كل طموحي اني اوصل للا سكور بتاع الايلتس ومش عارف اعمل ايه ؟؟؟

الفرنسي مجرد انك تاخد اربع مستويات بتلم اللغة كويس بطريقة تؤهلك للمقابلة وللتعاملات باللغة

اما بخصوص الايلس - مش عارفة تفاصيل غير انه لازم ممارسة وتدريبات كتير قبل الامتحان

يعنى حل امتحانات كتير جدا واعتمد على انك بتسبق الوقت لان الوقت عامل مهم جدا

وربنا يوفقك

رابط هذا التعليق
شارك

• بعد 2 شهور...

انشئ حساب جديد أو قم بتسجيل دخولك لتتمكن من إضافة تعليق جديد

يجب ان تكون عضوا لدينا لتتمكن من التعليق

انشئ حساب جديد

سجل حسابك الجديد لدينا في الموقع بمنتهي السهوله .

سجل حساب جديد

تسجيل دخول

هل تمتلك حساب بالفعل؟ سجل دخولك من هنا.

سجل دخولك الان
  • المتواجدون الآن   0 أعضاء متواجدين الان

• لا يوجد أعضاء مسجلون يتصفحون هذه الصفحة
  • أضف...